Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell - 2007 Stat Tracker

Om

I don't care about what his stats is like. All I need to know is from watching him play and giving his all. The kid is a winner and the most encouraging play is when Moss fumbled and he was pushing extra hard to tackle the guy.

I thought that too. That was a play that isn't going to show up on the stat sheets, but showed his team that he was willing to give everything of himself to win. I mean, he was chasing Charles Woodson... lol

I don't get why people are so doom-and-gloom around here, given Campbell's play and his promise. Well, I do get it, since as fans we tend to get obsessed and have semi-unrealistic expectations.

But for the first time in nearly forever, the Washington Redskins seem to have their franchise quarterback. Enough can't be said about this position being stable through the years. The constant in New England and Indianapolis and Green Bay? Their QB. Even without Campbell ever getting to their level, which is likely, he looks to be capable of being in the same vicinity in terms of talent and ability to win.

His performance yesterday was a continuation of his rise. I'd say that the fourth down pass to Betts was his only really bad decision, with the initial long pass to Moss that Santana had to bat down as the only other possible fault. He still played well despite receivers dropping half the passes he threw and fumbles killing drives at crucial moments. I expect him to rebound next week, along with the rest of the offense, and hopefully play well against New England the next week.

Jason Campbell+a healthy Portis+ A top 5 defense= Playoffs

I guarantee playoffs, there is no possible way we don't make it. These drops and fumbles will be corrected and we'll go on a run. This game hurt because we were the better team, but the good news is we were the better team.

Archived