Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are you tailgating for the Green Bay game?

wormer

I know there is a huge Packer game thread already but it's a bit tough to weed through it for all places Skins fans will be tailgating.

I have a group of 7 rabid fans going to the game. Not sure yet where to tailgate yet. We will have food and drink OR plenty of cash to pay to get into a tailgate if that is what we need to do.

If you are going to the game where and what time are you tailgating?

Thanks!!

Skins fans unite!!

Ok, I just got off the phone with PMI, the managers of the non-Lambeau parking in Green Bay. She said the best place to park is Brown County Veterans Memorial Arena. She said to show up on the morning of the game b/w 7:30 and 8:00. Pay cash at the lot, $30, and park. She said they have never sold out the lot, and it is about 1/4 mile from the stadium. She said other places were a rip off (of course, she does work for PMI, but she told me this is the easiest way to go). Below is the link to the parking link. The lot she said to use is #2.

http://www.packersnews.com/includes...beauparking.pdf

As it stands now, this is the area I suggest we use for the tailgate. I plan on scoping it out on Saturday when I go on the stadium tour. I will not have internet access, unfortunately, so I won't be able to update that night.

Member: 38506

I know there is a huge Packer game thread already but it's a bit tough to weed through it for all places Skins fans will be tailgating.

I have a group of 7 rabid fans going to the game. Not sure yet where to tailgate yet. We will have food and drink OR plenty of cash to pay to get into a tailgate if that is what we need to do.

If you are going to the game where and what time are you tailgating?

Thanks!!

Skins fans unite!!

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202384&page=7&pp=15

Brown County Veterans Memorial Arena, a cash lot that is $30/car. B/w 7:30 and 8:00 is the plan, and if we get enough people to commit, cost should be held to $10-15/person (BYOB - soda, water, food, grill, and cooking supplies covered by price). Look for the thread "Green Bay roll call, who is in?". Discussion has evolved over the last few weeks. Pm me ofr more specifics and contact info. Thanks!!

Archived