Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Help)...Flying to see Packers game!

RedskinsFanatic

Okay...Anyone that can lend me some solid advice it would be MOST appreciated, I'm thinking of flying to see the 'Skins play..so, what airport would you suggest? place to stay ect...again ANY help would be most appreciated, thanks guys ! :point2sky

My company put me up in Green Bay several times about 2 years ago and I can tell you that there is not much there. But because of the popularity of the Packers there are several lodging options.

You have two options for airports, Green Bay (GRB) and Appelton (ATW).

ATW is not very far, maybe 30 minutes or so.

They put me at the Ramada not sure of the physical address but it was close to an Applebee's...it was not all that nice but it will suffice for a night or two.

The fans up there are pretty decent, I would always wear my Redskins hat or t-shirt when going to the bar and I never get heckled.

Bottom line: You have plenty of options for flights and lodging, just get on the ball and make your reservations soon!

My company put me up in Green Bay several times about 2 years ago and I can tell you that there is not much there. But because of the popularity of the Packers there are several lodging options.

You have two options for airports, Green Bay (GRB) and Appelton (ATW).

ATW is not very far, maybe 30 minutes or so.

They put me at the Ramada not sure of the physical address but it was close to an Applebee's...it was not all that nice but it will suffice for a night or two.

The fans up there are pretty decent, I would always wear my Redskins hat or t-shirt when going to the bar and I never get heckled.

Bottom line: You have plenty of options for flights and lodging, just get on the ball and make your reservations soon!

Applebee's, huh? That's like Spago to those people up there. In reality, it's like one or two clicks above Popeye's.

Archived