Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskin Jerseys $35-45

acuratl1984

man I was hoping they be here by Sunday, but I can wait.

Hey Guys,

They are all finally here.

Unfortunately during this order I will not be able to acomodate everyone's request.

Due to the fact that when I had place the initial order only 6 people gave me a size and color. Those 6 are

I will PM the following people with either PayPal Info or Meetup Date/Location If you are in NoVA area. Later tonight.

VoteMonkN2HOF - 48 White Landry

Jerichoholic - 48 White Landry

Jeeb - 52 Burgundy Landry

Kingchente - 52 White Landry

ChampSkinsFanatic - 54 Burgundy Landry

Mikeyf316 - 54 White Landry (which I have shipped)

tkebigdaddy - 50 Burgundy (I didnt order a size 50 but one came) tkebigdaddy was the only one that requested 50

If I was unable to get the exact color and or size for you this time, I will check the list over and after comfirming, can easily place another order for more landrys.

Cooley + Riggins : I am still waiting to hear back from my friend in hong kong, last he told me was that the supplier was out of cooley and only had a few Riggins left.

man I was hoping they be here by Sunday, but I can wait.

Hey Guys,

They are all finally here.

Unfortunately during this order I will not be able to acomodate everyone's request.

Due to the fact that when I had place the initial order only 6 people gave me a size and color. Those 6 are

I will PM the following people with either PayPal Info or Meetup Date/Location If you are in NoVA area. Later tonight.

VoteMonkN2HOF - 48 White Landry

Jerichoholic - 48 White Landry

Jeeb - 52 Burgundy Landry

Kingchente - 52 White Landry

ChampSkinsFanatic - 54 Burgundy Landry

Mikeyf316 - 54 White Landry (which I have shipped)

tkebigdaddy - 50 Burgundy (I didnt order a size 50 but one came) tkebigdaddy was the only one that requested 50

If I was unable to get the exact color and or size for you this time, I will check the list over and after comfirming, can easily place another order for more landrys.

Cooley + Riggins : I am still waiting to hear back from my friend in hong kong, last he told me was that the supplier was out of cooley and only had a few Riggins left.

Jeeb - Landry White 52 (Burgundy if available)

Kingchente - Landry White 52

MIKEYF316 - Landry White 54

Champskinfanatic - Landry White 54

jerichoholic - Landry White 48

VoteMonkN2HOF - Landry White 48

BassMaster24 - Landry White 52

DAMN i was 7th on the list on the 16th.well hope to have it by next weeks game PLEASE.:point2sky

Jeeb - Landry White 52 (Burgundy if available)

Kingchente - Landry White 52

MIKEYF316 - Landry White 54

Champskinfanatic - Landry White 54

jerichoholic - Landry White 48

VoteMonkN2HOF - Landry White 48

BassMaster24 - Landry White 52

DAMN i was 7th on the list on the 16th.well hope to have it by next weeks game PLEASE.:point2sky

Archived