Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants opponents about to go 10-1

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

I'm sorry about our offense underachieving against the Giants.

I was expecting a dumb remark like this. I think scoring 17 is about average. That's about what the Skins have scored every game this year.

Fact of the matter is, there's no WAY the Giants should have given up 45 points to Dallas. They looked out of game shape.

The Giants are nowhere near as bad as people think/thought they were. It actually didn't surprise me that the Redskins lost.

...it was the WAY that they lost(with the offense doing basically nothing in the second half) that made me angry. Although I suppose the same thing happened to the Eagles last year. Giants look sucky one half, and then completely kick butt the next. The Giants are a funny team. Tonight's game is going to be great.

I was expecting a dumb remark like this. I think scoring 17 is about average. That's about what the Skins have scored every game this year.

Don't be so sensitive.

It could be considered dumb to think that a defense that gave up 97 points in 2 1/2 games could turn it around during halftime without help from the opposing offense.

Archived