Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newsday: Loser of Giants-Eagles likely out of playoff run

tr1

In the end, the Eagles are much more of a threat in the NFCE than the Giants.[/Quote]

I won't say that we shall see just yet. I want to see the defense play like that against a good offense. That won't be the next two games though as the Jets and Falcons are on the schedule. Neither is going to be considered an NFL offensive powerhouse. As a matter of fact, the Giants defense could be in the top 10 soon just because of the offenses they play the next few games. Jets, Falcons, 49er's, Dolphins are the Giants' next four opponents. Not exactly the Pats and Colts. I'm not saying they are going to win those four games at all but the Giants' defense may look better than what they are the next month. Or at least I hope.

']I won't say that we shall see just yet. I want to see the defense play like that against a good offense. That won't be the next two games though as the Jets and Falcons are on the schedule. Neither is going to be considered an NFL offensive powerhouse. As a matter of fact' date=' the Giants defense could be in the top 10 soon just because of the offenses they play the next few games. Jets, Falcons, 49er's, Dolphins are the Giants' next four opponents. Not exactly the Pats and Colts. I'm not saying they are going to win those four games at all but the Giants' defense may look better than what they are the next month. Or at least I hope.[/quote']

Doesn't matter-in the NFL, Ws and Ls are the bottom line, not stats and otherwise.

I thought the Giants showed alot of heart the last 2 games after their abysmal start-for a sec, you would have thought the players would fold on Coughlin.

I like that new DC-Spagnola-he brings alot of fresh ideas and energy to the table.

Archived