Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I blame execution more than play calling

Cruising270

he coaches not to lose and is very predictable, and with a statement like " they're all gonna be close games" ?????

....How about when he bend's down and cover his face with his play sheets during a possible winning fieldgoal attempt by either our's or the opponent's kicker..... what the hell is that? He's not the same coach he was.... period.!!!!!

this is exactly what i'm talking about. he is completely afraid. it trickles down to the players. no wonder they don't execute crappy plays.

our players will execute fine as long as our coaches put them in a position to succeed. Gibbs put our players in a position to fail on Sunday, and sure enough they did. if you think poor play-calling did not directly contribute to this loss you are delusional.

when we had our backs against the wall at the end of the game, and had NO CHOICE but to throw it downfield, and the GIANTS KNEW IT WAS COMING...THEY STILL COULDN'T STOP US. I REPEAT: THEY COULD NOT STOP OUR DOWNFIELD PASSING GAME NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRIED. If you were a coach, and you were armed with this knowledge, would you call short hitches, run plays, and screen passes all day long?

:applause: :applause: :applause: my thoughts exactly

you all are blind if u think playcalling isnt a problem

our players will execute fine as long as our coaches put them in a position to succeed. Gibbs put our players in a position to fail on Sunday, and sure enough they did. if you think poor play-calling did not directly contribute to this loss you are delusional.

when we had our backs against the wall at the end of the game, and had NO CHOICE but to throw it downfield, and the GIANTS KNEW IT WAS COMING...THEY STILL COULDN'T STOP US. I REPEAT: THEY COULD NOT STOP OUR DOWNFIELD PASSING GAME NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRIED. If you were a coach, and you were armed with this knowledge, would you call short hitches, run plays, and screen passes all day long?

You do not really think that the Giants was playing the same defense in the last minute that they were playing the rest of the game do you?

Honestly people can we just get over this. Its been 5 days and its time we start looking towards the Lions game.
Cant let it go man. We were at HOME. Playing against the GIANTS who were 0-2 at the time.

75th anniversery, up 17 to 3. Plus the gmen swept us last year.

And we lay an egg in the second half.

I'm sorry, this wont go away until we win the next 2 games.

Archived