Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone know if there are any redskins bars in Charlotte...

mcarey032

Anyone out there in redskinsland know if there is a redskins bar in Charlotte. My one friend could use some help trying to find out where a redskins bar is in Charlotte, N.C. He told me that they have steelers bars and yes they even have a Buffalo Bills bar, but he said he can't find a redskins bar. Please let me know if there is any help out there. Thanks.

I moved here recently and I'm already dying over tv coverage of my beloved skins. I'm on the north side of Charlotte. Don't really relish thought of hanging out in a bar to watch games but it IS an option. I've already got cable and don't want to get the dish just for football. My real estate agent said there are some restaurants/bars who do carry multiple games. Just gotta do the footwork to find. Sorry I can't help yet.

Thanks. Yeah My friend used to live near concord mills, now he is on the south side. I think that he goes to some restaurant near hickory or something like that. I think it was off Johnson Rd. I was talking to him today and he told me about all the other places that had bars that were geared towards having a specific team, yet he couldn't find a redskins bar. I was just shocked when he said that there was a buffalo bar.

Archived