Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Noah Brindise remains a Redskins

stevea

Good. This may have been a bigger deal than it would first appear. The loss of Brindise may have once again forced Spurrier to spend too much time on the QB and offense. Kepping him means Ramseys development will continue as smooth as posible and Spurrier can stick to his plan of coaching the whole team.

:cheers:

I don't know but it seems the Redskins for some reason have garnered a lot of interest around football circles for their coaches considering the 7-9 record :)

Geez, when the Skins won the Super Bowl in '87 there weren't that many guys interviewing.

Marvin Lewis. Then talk that Ricky Hunley would be a DC with Lewis in Cincy or become the HC at Arizona.

Now Brindise.

I wonder what it will be like around here when we actually win something again? :evil:

I think Noah Brindice will be a hot commodity in college football circles in a couple of years. He is now considered a heir to Spurrier and Spurrier's offense worked pretty well in college. If Spurrier's offense works in NFL, as i fully expect it to, we'll see a lot of our offensive coaches moving on to other teams. For the sake of ASF, i hope Kim Helton is the first to leave. :cheers:

Archived