Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do We Use Taylor Correctly?

method man

Did anyone notice on Monday that we had some kind of trick play set up on a punt return? Unfortunately, Randle El had to fair catch the ball but Sean Taylor was standing about ten yards BEHIND him when he did and it looked like the Redskins were setting up some kind of reverse or something. It was pretty obvious Taylor was either meant to return the ball or be a decoy because he was not in position to block for Randel El, he was playing way too deep. Too bad we never got to see what was being set up, I hope we try this again later in the season.

I saw this as well, and I remember this happening last year against the Jaguars I think, but I think El fair caught the ball. ST is just a phenomenal athlete, as has been stated ad nausem, who can many things for us. He returned punts at the U, so he has experience back there.

I saw this as well, and I remember this happening last year against the Jaguars I think, but I think El fair caught the ball. ST is just a phenomenal athlete, as has been stated ad nausem, who can many things for us. He returned punts at the U, so he has experience back there.

I remember him returning a punt for a TD against Florida State in the opening game his senior season. Great play. He has talent.

Archived