Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Eagles highlight reel (full HDTV w/ Dolby Digital 5.1)

KenF

Who cares, The quality is amazing! InsaneBoost I love that you are uploading these torrents every week but damn, the pristine quality of the highlights is insane! Keep em' both coming, I'll be there for both.

My quality is the same as his, if you want to be downloading 18 gigs for a whole game thats on you, I'm not going to seed 18 gigs for anyone, no offense.

Also, I have only put out 2 HD game so far, which both were screwed up because CBS has fools working for them, keep that in mind, the rest have all been standard TV.

So don't try comparing Standard to HD :silly:

I just uploaded a H.264 compressed version that adds the Yoder catch and the field goals. I compressed this video to ~280Mb with MPEG-4 (H.264). This is meant as a quality test. It is still 1280x720 video, but with significantly more compression.

If you have previously downloaded the 760Mb version and could compare it to this 280Mb version, I would appreciate it.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1361373/?rel=1190438939

I will use feedback to decide whether to target 280-300 or 375-400Mb for Sunday's game against the Giants.

I have compared the two videos and I can't really tell the difference( but I'm an old man, so what do I know), my sound drags a little on the H264 vid, but that probably has to do with my settings. Good stuff, brother, keep up the good work. Once again, thanks.

I have never watched a football game in HD...this is absolutely beautiful quality you captured from the feed to a file...even after making some subtle changes, I am truly blessed to have an opportunity to view a masterpiece like this...Thank you for your work in saving, editing, converting, and uploading this game...I look 4ward to any future work you do.. HAIL!

Is it possible to download the entire game in hd?
I don't think anyone has uploaded games in HD. Some people have downconverted HD games to 480p SD -- these look better than the SD broadcast, but nothing like true HD.

To maintain full 720p HD resolution with reasonable quality, it would probably require H.264 @ 6Mbps ABR, or 6.0-6.5 gigabytes for the entire game without commercials. It's one thing to upload a 300-600 Mb highlight reel....it's quite another to upload a 6+Gb game. Even with FiOS' 5Mbps upstream, that's a bit much.

There's also the legal question. A 5-6min Redskins highlight clip at full quality with original audio for Extremeskins members is already pushing it. It would be very difficult to argue fair use if you upload the original broadcast in its entirety (at full quality) without commercials. I suspect it would draw the attention of the networks or the NFL if people started uploading pristine, high-definition games in their entirety, with commercials removed.

Open the links in the first post and hit "Click here to download the torrent."

You open that torrent in a program like uTorrent, which then downloads the file. You must be a Demonoid member to download these files. If you aren't a demonoid member, you need an invitation code. I have no invite codes available yet; hopefully another member can give you one.

Open the links in the first post and hit "Click here to download the torrent."

You open that torrent in a program like uTorrent, which then downloads the file. You must be a Demonoid member to download these files. If you aren't a demonoid member, you need an invitation code. I have no invite codes available yet; hopefully another member can give you one.

Man, I love HD, but how I miss those old time when I would just click and "Save As", lol

On the Mac, you can play both with Quicktime if you purchased the Apple Quicktime MPEG-2 addon. The VLC Media Player for Mac will also play both of these files and it is free for download.

On Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista, you can play them both in Windows Media Player if you've got the right codecs installed, which you can download for free right here. If you've installed DVD player software in the past year, then you've probably already got everything you need on your system.

Archived