Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone remember the last time the pukes started 3-0?

tr1

Whew! Thanks BigD...I thought I was in the midst of dementia, but in fact I said they were 'good' not 'great' as you did above...and this was prior to knowing about their safety going down. I guess my memory is better than yours... :laugh:

Pretty weak post, BigD... :laugh:

But keep trying...

LMAO Sorry everyone else was trumping their #4 ranking last year after the Skins beat them. Their safety being gone had nothing to do with us winning but keep telling yourself that if you need to feel better.

Changed from good defense to less than decent all because the Cowboys played them, thats amazing

2 things, first of all where have I been gloating? Link those posts.

Second, YOU PERSONALLY said how tough Miami's defense was, so dont try that decent defense BS

Yeah, Miami is so terrible because they had to defend their own territory because of turnovers for most of the 2nd half.

TD Tony Curtis 2 yd pass from Tony Romo sits to pee (Nick Folk kick), 4:41

Drive: 3 plays, 30 yards in 1:14 Dallas 17-13

FG Nick Folk 28 yd FG, 2:10

Drive: 4 plays, 5 yards in 1:34 Dallas 20-13

4th Quarter FG Nick Folk 47 yd FG, 11:00

Drive: 9 plays, 19 yards in 5:16 Dallas 23-13

TD Terrell Owens 34 yd pass from Tony Romo sits to pee (Nick Folk kick), 4:01

Drive: 4 plays, 39 yards in 1:43 Dallas 30-13

TD Derek Hagan 21 yd pass from Trent Green (Jay Feely kick), 3:26

Drive: 3 plays, 49 yards in 0:35 Dallas 30-20

TD Marion Barber III 40 yd run (Nick Folk kick), 3:17

Drive: 1 play, 40 yards in 0:09 Dallas 37-20

It was 13-10 Miami until the Trent Green turnover parade started. Tough to keep teams from scoring when they're starting from your own 40 yard line and in on 5 scoring opportunities.

What "Clutch 58 yard drive" are you talking about?

Yeah, Miami is so terrible because they had to defend their own territory because of turnovers for most of the 2nd half.

TD Tony Curtis 2 yd pass from Tony Romo sits to pee (Nick Folk kick), 4:41

Drive: 3 plays, 30 yards in 1:14 Dallas 17-13

FG Nick Folk 28 yd FG, 2:10

Drive: 4 plays, 5 yards in 1:34 Dallas 20-13

4th Quarter FG Nick Folk 47 yd FG, 11:00

Drive: 9 plays, 19 yards in 5:16 Dallas 23-13

TD Terrell Owens 34 yd pass from Tony Romo sits to pee (Nick Folk kick), 4:01

Drive: 4 plays, 39 yards in 1:43 Dallas 30-13

TD Derek Hagan 21 yd pass from Trent Green (Jay Feely kick), 3:26

Drive: 3 plays, 49 yards in 0:35 Dallas 30-20

TD Marion Barber III 40 yd run (Nick Folk kick), 3:17

Drive: 1 play, 40 yards in 0:09 Dallas 37-20

It was 13-10 Miami until the Trent Green turnover parade started. Tough to keep teams from scoring when they're starting from your own 40 yard line and in on 5 scoring opportunities.

What "Clutch 58 yard drive" are you talking about?

It was 17-13 Dallas before the defense started forcing TO's

Hamlin ran the INT back over 30 yards to get us into miami territory

We had 2 drives that mattered start inside their 40 yard line

Its more if you count the onside kick, and the final drive where we just ran for 4 downs to run out the clock, or if you want to count a 50 yard punt return

So 2 drives started off on their 40 or closer because of turnovers when it mattered.

First, your brazen defense of anything puke is gloating in my book...

Second, I believe I pointed out Miami's key injury at safety...I don't remember being very high on their defense, but I'm an old man, and I forget.

BigD, I'm thinking us laughing at your posts is beginning to get to you...

We love you, man. Please, keep posting.

:cheers: Yep he likes to speak for the Cowboys fans on here but then he goes back and mentions that he isn't the 1 that said it.

NO BigD fan you didn't say it, but you sure do like defending the guys that do say it.

How bout you stop acting as if you never posted something that was wrong or false. B/c you have bro...

(referring to T. Newman) I just stated he would start game 1, and stated the injury is not as serious as plantar fascitis, and posted a link to his actual injury

Did newman start game 1? B/c I didn't see him :doh:

good to see a genius like Parcells sees the same things as most people outside of this forum

Is this the same genius that picked the Eagles to beat us on MNF :doh:

I hear how Cooley is a top 5 TE on here all the time, why havent the skins locked him up?

We signed him the very next day, how did your foot taste on that 1? :doh:

Your good at defending other Cowboy fans gotta give you that :cheers:

So were you a HUGE Quincy Carter fan like TRPB(who owns the jersey to prove it) :laugh:

Back to the topic, I belive Dallas will squeak by the Bears(hope I'm wrong) b/c Grossman will pull a Trent Green and Ced Benson is hogwash so far this year.

I'm starting to belive the Cowboys and Skins may be the beast in the east, its still early so anything could happen, and if the Skins keep losing a starting O-lineman every week that won't help us at all.

:cheers: Yep he likes to speak for the Cowboys fans on here but then he goes back and mentions that he isn't the 1 that said it.

NO BigD fan you didn't say it, but you sure do like defending the guys that do say it.

How bout you stop acting as if you never posted something that was wrong or false. B/c you have bro...

I have never pretended I was never wrong, everyone is wrong at times

Nope sure didn't I was wrong, luckily we didnt need him

Yes the very same guy tr1 and bubba started calling a genius after he left the Cowboys, I actually said on this board I preffered the skins win.

We signed him the very next day :doh:

Yeah I posted in that thread when he signed LOL So much for never admitting anything lol

So were you a HUGE Quincy Carter fan like TRPB(who owns the jersey to prove it) :laugh:

Is there something wrong with TRPB supporting the QB of his team? Did you not support Brunell, or Ramsey or any other QB in the last 10 years for the skins? Yes I supported Q when he was here, I didnt have his Jersey though. I dont buy a jersey until a Player has been around a few years or makes a pro bowl and I know Jerry wont let him go.

Back to the topic, I belive Dallas will squeak by the Bears(hope I'm wrong) b/c Grossman will pull a Trent Green and Ced Benson is hogwash so far this year.

I'm starting to belive the Cowboys and Skins may be the beast in the east, its still early so anything could happen, and if the Skins keep losing a starting O-lineman every week that won't help us at all.

I wish I had that confidence, I think we will lose this week personally. I agree the NFC may come down to our 2 teams, as long as we both do not suffer more bad injuries. See we can have a decent conversation when you arent being jerkish. You can be civil and I can be civil, no need to turn into tr1

I wish I had that confidence, I think we will lose this week personally. I agree the NFC may come down to our 2 teams, as long as we both do not suffer more bad injuries. See we can have a decent conversation when you arent being jerkish. You can be civil and I can be civil, no need to turn into tr1

Jerkish, is that a real word :jk: Yeah, is it weird or what seeing a Skins fan pick the Cowboys to win(especially me) but I'm sure you have us beating the Giants right?

If so, thats gotta be the 1st time I've seen this happen on ES :laugh:

I don't mind if Dallas beats every team(outside the division) just as long as we finish the year further along(playoffs w/ atleast a few W's or for Dallas at least 1 W) which I don't see very many Dallas fans bold enough to say they WILL WIN A PLAYOFF GAME.

I understand why, you have probably said that many times before(like the past 10yrs) and feel like you don't wanna jinx them again ;)

what exactly is causing poke fans to get so upset about going 3-0 8 years ago?????

different coaches, different players, different schedule, different NFC East

what is there to get upset about

maybe because they don't believe in this team that is supposed to be the Super Bowl contender

maybe because deep down they know those two games with big scores were more of a mirage than reality of their true ability.... and they might not get a bunch of gift turnovers from Chicago? .... or Chicago's defense might not let Romo sits to pee mget away with some bad decisions like the Dolphins did??? or have wide open receivers like the Giants did???

Cheer up Sexy Rex is capable of throwing 5 ints as he is throwing 5 td's.... though he is due to have a good game

Jerkish, is that a real word :jk:

No, but I like it :laugh:

Yeah, is it weird or what seeing a Skins fan pick the Cowboys to win(especially me) but I'm sure you have us beating the Giants right?

If so, thats gotta be the 1st time I've seen this happen on ES :laugh:

I dont see yall losing to the Giants, go back to Jumbos thread before the Eagles game you will see me saying The Redskins should win

I don't mind if Dallas beats every team(outside the division) just as long as we finish the year further along(playoffs w/ atleast a few W's or for Dallas at least 1 W) which I don't see very many Dallas fans bold enough to say they WILL WIN A PLAYOFF GAME.

I understand why, you have probably said that many times before(like the past 10yrs) and feel like you don't wanna jinx them again ;)

All fans want their team to do well, But I have said on this board I think we win a playoff game this year

what exactly is causing poke fans to get so upset about going 3-0 8 years ago?????

different coaches, different players, different schedule, different NFC East

what is there to get upset about

maybe because they don't believe in this team that is supposed to be the Super Bowl contender

maybe because deep down they know those two games with big scores were more of a mirage than reality of their true ability.... and they might not get a bunch of gift turnovers from Chicago? .... or Chicago's defense might not let Romo sits to pee mget away with some bad decisions like the Dolphins did??? or have wide open receivers like the Giants did???

Cheer up Sexy Rex is capable of throwing 5 ints as he is throwing 5 td's.... though he is due to have a good game

Hevent seen anyone get upset other than tr1

2 things, first of all where have I been gloating? Link those posts.

Second, YOU PERSONALLY said how tough Miami's defense was, so dont try that decent defense BS

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BigD, now you're looking clownish. You used the word 'great', I didn't.

And that 'Link those posts' and 'I didn't say that' stuff is very, very funny. :laugh: It looks like it's okay for you to put words into other peoples' mouths, but, when you think it happened to you, well,... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We signed him the very next day, how did your foot taste on that 1? :doh:

Your good at defending other Cowboy fans gotta give you that :cheers:

Ouch! dfos for the KO!

:laugh:

Hevent seen anyone get upset other than tr1

Upset? Am I gonna be your excuse for everything gone bad for you on ES, BidG?

BidG, you need to re-read this thread...you'll see that I started the thread based on something I read earlier in the day...that it was a throw-away fact I wanted to share with my Skins friends.

If you want to use me as your whippin' boy, please do. But don't cower when you get called out.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BigD, now you're looking clownish. You used the word 'great', I didn't.

And that 'Link those posts' and 'I didn't say that' stuff is very, very funny. :laugh: It looks like it's okay for you to put words into other peoples' mouths, but, when you think it happened to you, well,... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Notic you still can not provide anything, I will chalk this up as another one of your all talk posts

Upset? Am I gonna be your excuse for everything gone bad for you on ES, BidG?

BidG, you need to re-read this thread...you'll see that I started the thread based on something I read earlier in the day...that it was a throw-away fact I wanted to share with my Skins friends.

If you want to use me as your whippin' boy, please do. But don't cower when you get called out.

Everyone laughed off your post tr1, as usual

Archived