Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone remember the last time the pukes started 3-0?

tr1

I have to agree, a game early TR. Not like you to be a step short. Must be spending to much time dealing with puke fans. Like a crime detective that lets their work get to them sometimes having to deal with scum day in and day out.

Have a beer on me tonight.

Actually, I've picked the pukes to beat the Bears.

I hope I'm wrong, but I just hate Rex...and think he'll give this one away...

:snore: :readnews:

You just couldn't pass this thread by, could you THA?

:laugh:

You've got to admit, that has been a long time, eh?

[Note: Below is a preemptive reference to the Skins which would ordinarily be presented by a puke fan...however, since this fact could in no way be disparaging to the Skins, I've chose to include it...]

BTW, the Skins did it in 2005...you know, the last time we won a playoff game...

[Note: Below is a preemptive reference to the Skins which would ordinarily be presented by a puke fan...however, since this fact could in no way be disparaging to the Skins, I've chose to include it...]

BTW, the Skins did it in 2005...you know, the last time we won a playoff game...

:laugh: your too much, you just could not help it. It would have been much funnier had you posted to your self "Skins talk belongs in the stadium".....but look, its all good TR1. When it fits your agenda go ahead and make the comparrision, you do not need to explain why with the ("Note:" followed by the excuse), its a Skins board, its ok.......

YOUNG QB Rivals in the making

Comparision (updated by the minute)

Career QB rating

15 games (14 starts)Tony Romo sits to pee rating 98.4

9 games (9 starts) Jason Campbell rating 74.5

TD/INT ratio

15 Games (14 starts) Romo sits to pee 25/14

9 games (9 starts) Campbell 11/9

Hey Romo sits to pee. I guess you didn't know this:

Career Stats:

---------------TDS--INTS--RATING

Steve Young----232---109---96.6

Young is used only for reference. But look at that!

Brad Johnson:--164---117---83.1

Bernie Kosar---124----87---81.8

Danny White----155---132---81.7 (LOL)

Troy Aikman:---165---141---81.6

Dave Krieg-----261---199---81.5

R. Cunningham--207---134---81.5

Boomer Esaison-247---184---81.1

Jeff George:---154---113---80.4

Steve Buerlein-147---112---80.3

Chris Chandler-170---146---79.1

Do you know what really made Aikman better than these guys?

58 career fumbles. He had a great OL and running game. He was garbage without that.

So stop bagging on Campbell. Aikman had garbage stats that only Heath Shuler or Akili Smith would envy. He barely threw more td's than ints. Favre makes him look like an interception machine in comparison. :laugh: :laugh:

Do you know what really made Aikman better than these guys?

yes. yes i do.

post season rec 11-5 (3 SB titles) comp 320 attmp 502 yds 3849 TD24 17int

Whats your motive here, you want to start an anti-Aikman program, did you want to round up some guys and picket outside the HOF and let them know Aikman dosnt belong? SkinsFTW :loser:

yes. yes i do.

post season rec 11-5 (3 SB titles) comp 320 attmp 502 yds 3849 TD24 17int

Whats your motive here, you want to start an anti-Aikman program, did you want to round up some guys and picket outside the HOF and let them know Aikman dosnt belong? SkinsFTW :loser:

Ok, so tell me who on that list had a RB like Emmitt, a Pro Bowl OL, and a defense like the Cowboys had.

None of them did. So quit telling us that Romo sits to pee is so great. You think numbers are important, right? Aikman's numbers were garbage. :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, so tell me who on that list had a RB like Emmitt, a Pro Bowl OL, and a defense like the Cowboys had.

None of them did. So quit telling us that Romo sits to pee is so great. You think numbers are important, right? Aikman's numbers were garbage. :laugh: :laugh:

When did i say Romo sits to pee was Great?

Aikmans career rating is in the 80's that is hardly garbage.

Riddle me this, if Aikman had 22, 88 and the greatest O-line ever, and a solid Def. then what is it that makes Romo sits to pee put up good numbers. He has no back, one decent WR and according to most here, one of the worst O-lines in the NFL and on top of that a horrid Defense.

and numbers arent the end all of football specailly QB ratings. Comp %, Yards and TD/INT ratio are very imprtant numbers for any starting QB. I never said that QB ratings are the top dog of judging a QB. Your reading My sig and getting way to upset about it. Its just a sig for those that compare the two QB's. I am keeping a running score of the two...thats all

Riddle me this, if Aikman had 22, 88 and the greatest O-line ever, and a solid Def. then what is it that makes Romo sits to pee put up good numbers.

He hasn't played a winning team yet this year...both of those teams have bad defenses right now. A bit more film on Garrett's play calling, and Romo sits to pee will continue down his 'average' path. Some games he's good, some games not so good.

He hasn't played a winning team yet this year...both of those teams have bad defenses right now. A bit more film on Garrett's play calling, and Romo sits to pee will continue down his 'average' path. Some games he's good, some games not so good.

Thanks. I understand how you feel about that, You have made that clear several times, but thanks for replying...however you reply to the thread TRPB rankings, where you made the point to call Romo sits to pee a dink and dunk would be greatly appreciatted, I am just a bit confused on how you view the term dink and dunk, and the poster had made great points in his message to you. Just tell us if you made it up for your own pleasure, or to incite Dallas fans with a non-factual post about Romo sits to pee's performance thus far in the season BUT if you have something to base it on, by all means do share.

Wait a second. Just last week, this board was saying that the Skins defeated a good defensive team in Miami. Which is it?

TR1,

you are right, he hasn't played a winning team yet, and he has yet to play a decent defense. I think that this is a great opportunity to send a message to the rest of the NFC. In all honesty, I think that Romo sits to pee will move the ball against Chicago's defence, but i am worried about the Cowboy's ability to stop the run....

Romo sits to pee is playing out of his mind right now. There's really no way to take anything away from his performance. 6 TDs, 1 INT and 10 yards an attempt are awesome numbers no matter who you're playing.

The thing I'd worry about, Dallas fans, is that Romo sits to pee is not likely to keep this up. Right now Romo sits to pee's passer rating is what? 119? That's phenomenal. But has any QB ever gone a season with a rating like that? Romo sits to pee's on pace for 48 TDs and 8 INTs. No QB in NFL history has ever passed 40 more TDs than INTs.

So just based on the law of averages, we have to assume Romo sits to pee will fallback down to earth sometime this season. The problem is that his amazing play is what's keeping the Cowboys ahead of their questionable defense. That won't happen if his numbers drop down to, say, Troy Aikman levels.

So I guess you'd better hope Romo sits to pee actually IS better than Marino or Manning at their best. That didn't work for the Eagles last year after McNabb's red-hot start, but maybe it will for you all. :)

Archived