Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't pay Stubhub buyers fees.... 2 LL Detroit tickets + Green Parking

wormer

Don't pay outrageous stubhub buyers fees. (10% + shipping)

Buy from me direct and cut out the middle man.

See the Skins go 4-0 in 2 Lower Level tickets + Green Parking only $350!!

This is less than $100 over cost!!! :cheers:

2 seats in Sec 216

Row 4

Green parking

(I have tailgate passes also- $100 for a pair)

Hit me with a PM.

1st to pay gets 'em.

:lionsuck:

How do figure? Cost is $255.00. I am asking $350 which, as indicated, is less than $100 over cost.

Yeah less then 100.. by 5 Dollars. So you are asking to make a 95 dollar profit, plus no guarantee that you aren't scamming us. Even though I'm not looking at for tickets, I think i can find seats on there just as good for more reasonable prices, plus a guarantee you don't get scammed.

Yeah less then 100.. by 5 Dollars. So you are asking to make a 95 dollar profit, plus no guarantee that you aren't scamming us. Even though I'm not looking at for tickets, I think i can find seats on there just as good for more reasonable prices, plus a guarantee you don't get scammed.

Scam? I am sorry. Maybe you were burned at some other time. If you were I am sorry about that.

I'll put them on Stubhub if you want. Or even Ebay so you can see my 100% positve feedback.

Or we can meet in person to do the transaction. I am in the Rockville area.

Every season ticket holder has to eat two preseason games. If you amortize those two games over your eight regular season games it's about $30 per game. My LL tickets have a FV of $99 which does not include the $13 in taxes. A true breakeven would be about $43 above FV per ticket.

Every season ticket holder has to eat two preseason games. If you amortize those two games over your eight regular season games it's about $30 per game. My LL tickets have a FV of $99 which does not include the $13 in taxes. A true breakeven would be about $43 above FV per ticket.

While that may be a breakeven point for you, it has nothing to do with face value. As a season ticket holder myself, when you buy the package, you know that it includes the preseason whether you like it or not. That doesn't change the "face value" of the individual tickets. If your preseason tickets go unused, saying that the cost to you of your regular season tickets has gone up would be appropriate and I have no problem with you increasing the cost of your regular season tickets to others as a result should you choose to sell them, but it has no effect on the face value which is predetermined by the organization.

I agree with TLusby 100%. The real face value is not the face value. The real face value of a regular season game ticket is face, plus 10% amusement tax. Plus another 20% to cover the preseason tix that every season ticket fan has to pay.

That is the real face value. This should probably be mentioned when selling tix on here -- in the classifieds that is.

If the seller wants more than that, he should probably sell elsewhere. It's not against the rules, it's just not smiled upon around here. :)

Get out of here you Jerk. This site is for skins fans not for D-bags like your self to turn our loyalty into profit.
Well, there's somebody else whom we're all familiar with who does the same thing. Fortunately, he's not a member of this board -- I don't think.

Also guys, If you call during the week of the game, the Skins usually have some lower level seats at cost available.

This week I got Tix on monday for $128 a piece after all the taxes, for section 114 row 10.

I recommend that to everyone if they want to go to a game.

Yesterday they had section 229 row 3 for face as well, if anyone is looking.

i just sell mine for face. if i was on the other side where i wanted to buy tickets because i was a real skins fan i wouldnt want someone trying to get over on me. i have sold tickets on here for 4 years and i always hear "is this price right"? i always keep in touch with them too. it shows that your not trying to rip them off, plus they will always come back when they want to go to a game knowing they will only have to pay face value. it helps me out when i cant fly back home and it helps them out to see the greatest team in the nfl. :nono: ripping off fellow skins fans :nono:

Archived