Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Two and Oh so good!

Todd Collins 15

Hey foxy ladies

TC here with a recap of went down against the Eagles this week. Man, I can't believe we're undefeated and starring history square in the eyes. Most of you might have noticed that I wasn't on the field this week and that Jason threw another interception, and missed a wide open Santana Moss to seal the game...but nevertheless, I'm feeling pumped about this season. I look forward to serving you all graciously in the next (16-2...) 14 weeks!

http://toddcoll15.blogspot.com/

Todd, you're still the man. Do you think Michigan's season is turning around after the win over the football juggernaut that is Notre Dame? The Fighting Irish look pretty rough this year, it must have felt good for your team to win so convincingly against such a strong opponent.

I'd like to thank you for you kind words of my manhood. Listen, anytime you beat a school rich in tradition with a genius head coach, you're on the way to great things. When you obliterate them, you're on the way to a special season. It's safe to say that the first two games of the season were a fluke and that we're on our way to losing another Rose Bowl against a more prepared team.

Archived