Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Interesting STAT: Campbell more TOTAL Rushing yards than Reggie Bush!

Deefense

I'd rather he be an accurate passer than a running QB. What's going? Why is he overthrowing everybody? Pretty frustrating!

I only remember him overthrowing on that one pass.

Other than that, I dont see anything frustrating at all.

He's improving every week.

The rushing doesnt matter to me either, but thought it was interesting.

Edit: I take that back, it does f'n matter. Him rushing is better than throwing it away or getting sacked. And if he doesnt get those 68 yards in those 2 games, we might not even win those games. He aint no Michael Vick, but who is.

Everyone should get over Bush being the next Gayle Sayers because hes not. Hes a decent player but NO should give the ball to Deuce more. The guys averaging 5 yards a pop but hes only gettin 10 touches a game.

But back to Campbell, I think he was very Accuate today, dont get to upset about the missed bomb to moss. What about that TD to cooley or that Bomb to moss early in the game? THose were some accurate passes along with those sideline 1st down out patterns.

Back to the Campbell scramble. That was a quality Tackle by ARE, he should play cornerback. But Campbell was out of bounds before he got to ARE so no big deal.

Everyone should get over Bush being the next Gayle Sayers because hes not. Hes a decent player but NO should give the ball to Deuce more. The guys averaging 5 yards a pop but hes only gettin 10 touches a game.

But back to Campbell, I think he was very Accuate today, dont get to upset about the missed bomb to moss. What about that TD to cooley or that Bomb to moss early in the game? THose were some accurate passes along with those sideline 1st down out patterns.

Back to the Campbell scramble. That was a quality Tackle by ARE, he should play cornerback. But Campbell was out of bounds before he got to ARE so no big deal.

Agree with everything you said.:applause:

Archived