Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cliff Russell??

DaRock

Is cliff russell healing or healed or what?..I think he could help us a great deal if he was healthy. I was just wondering what happened to him, because I was really anxious to watch him last year, but he got injured. I think we would just need a speed receiver if he was near 100 percent.

Cliff Russell simply can't be healed after only five months following knee ligament tear. He'll be lucky if he's 100% by training camp, and even then most guys require 18-24 months to be back to normal, if they ever return to normal that is.

He was an intriguing prospect. Now he's just a question mark pending his recovery. We need to see what he can do after this injury. So until then, get by with cold showers.

Cliff Russell simply can't be healed after only five months following knee ligament tear. He'll be lucky if he's 100% by training camp, and even then most guys require 18-24 months to be back to normal, if they ever return to normal that is.

Riiiiight. Like Russell doesn't have amazing recuperative powers to go along with his new titanium skeleton.

Archived