Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lost digital camera at Miami game

Novus

So, I lost my Sony T1 digital camera at the game this afternoon. I didn't realize I had small hole in the bottom pocket of my shorts, and I guess it fell through. If anyone was on the upper level near section 453 and happened to run across a camera or know someone who did, I'm the owner. :(

I'm gonna check with lost and found (already did like twice during the game) tomorrow morning, but I'm not really getting my hopes up.

Give me your mailing address and I'll send you the camera, as soon as I develop and print the pictures of your girlfriend..........

Sorry, that was cruel

Uhhhh....

Think the jokes on you Mick....'digital' and all.

Good luck getting the pictures developed :laugh:

Give me your mailing address and I'll send you the camera, as soon as I develop and print the pictures of your girlfriend..........

Luckily the only pictures that you'll find on there are about 10/15 shots of my group drinking before the game.

I called the REDSKINS office today and left them my info.

We'll see what happens.

Thats sucks to hear man.. but I hate to break it you this way and kill your optimism, but I'm 99% percent sure that anyone who sees a camera on the ground is going to pick it up and claim it.. sorry man.. but good luck

Yea, I know. I'm realistic about my chances.

Maybe I'll just follow people around the next game I go to hoping that someone will drop their own camera.

Archived