Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A must win this sunday

tonyriggins

I believe that every game we have on the schedule cant be over looked, no matter who we r playing. I do believe this is a must win foru our team to build for the rest of the season. We all r in agreement, coaches, fans and players, we need to start off fast and string, and if we dont, this team will surely be in at least some trouble.

I think this is a must win! If we lose this game, we go into Philly and that's a tough game. We can't afford to start off the season 0-2 (if we lose to the Eagles).

This is a must win. I love my Skins with an absolute passion. But I'm an extreme realist. If Skins play with positive consistency, redzone production, passion to win at home they will win. If they look inept and give up a straight wet fart of a game then I assure everyone they will lose to Philly. Not careful our Skins will be 0-3 at the break. May I be wrong. :helmet:

The season is never over after one week but if we lose this game at home to a Dolphins team with a new coach (kinda reminds you of Minn last year,) we then have to go on the road and play a divisional rival in prime time the next week(kinda reminds you of Dallas last year.) We all know how those two games turned out so we need to get the season started on the right foot and win.

Forgot we played the Turds right after that miserable Vikings game. This thread just gave me the creeps. :(

Archived