Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4 tix & parking pass- Giants & Cowboys

gridironmike

Posting on behalf of Jdogg:

"For the past few days my account's been inactive, and i can't send or see my private messages, but that if anyone has anything they're looking to sell, they can email me at grimesman@gmail.com"

Jdogg is having account problems I guess, but he's quite interested in these tickets, so please shoot him an email at the one listed above.

Thank you!

Does anyone know exactly where the pillars are in this row or if they are behind this row in Section 225? I just bought some tickets in Row 16, seats 19-20 and was told that they were just limited view because of the overhang, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks.

Does anyone know exactly where the pillars are in this row or if they are behind this row in Section 225? I just bought some tickets in Row 16, seats 19-20 and was told that they were just limited view because of the overhang, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks.

The pillars are in rows 13 and 14 and are close to where seats 12 and 13 should be. I have season tix in 226, row 16, seats 17 and 18. Mine are OV seats. The right goalpost is blocked. In your seats, you can probably see the right goal posts, but the corner of that endzone is probably blocked. That's why they're considered Limited View. If you were a little further to the left, like in seat 21 and 22, they'd probably be Terrace Seating.

Archived