Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Bar in San Diego??

Farbod21

Winstons is Freakin Awesome!! Who cares if its not a holiday in express. You quickly forget that when ur surrounded by 40-50 skins fans all adorned in burgandy n gold. I went to the @dallas game last year. Some bitter skins fan threw ice at a table with some cowboy fans. Which sucked because even though they were ahead they werent talkin smack. THey quickly kicked him out, everyones kool to one another, opposing fans can come there without fear, everyones kool with them. Its like new years when the skins score a TD. HTTR, everyone singing. ITS SWEET. ILL BE THERE THIS SUN. I ALWAYS run into an extremeskins poster out there. You gotta come out~!!!

Hell yeah!!!!! I grew up mostly in socal, so ive been dying for this environment... Ull know which one I am beacause Ill have tears in my eyes, haha!

Hail! :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
Winston's Beach Club

1921 Bacon St.

San Diego, CA 92107

(619) 222-6822

As of at least a year or two ago, this was a Skins bar and the owner was from Va. Hole in the wall in OB but a Skins bar nonetheless.

thats hurtful. it may be a hole in the wall, but on Sundays that place bleeds burgundy and gold.

outside of sundays its cool for reggae.

Is a place called "The Austrailian Pub" still around out there? I went there one Sunday when I was out that way and it was nothing but Packers fans. They told me that it is so cold in Green Bay that alot of people from their move to San Diego for the climate change.

the aussie pub is still there for sure...its in PB off of Grand Ave.

That place is a bust....heres the sick thing. I have been living in north PB/south la jolla for 5 years...and just this off season heard about Winstons. Im cabbing it to OB every sunday from here on out. Ive spent too many a sunday morning at PB B&G, Doggies, Longboards, THE FOX, bub's and Tiki Bar...surrounded by my friends and a bunch of bolts, iggles, stiller, 9ers and raidaz fans. Ive had enough. WInstons it is this year son!!!!!

Dude, I also live in the North PB/La Jolla area, I'd be more than happy to split a cab ride over there.

thats hurtful. it may be a hole in the wall, but on Sundays that place bleeds burgundy and gold.

that awesome to hear, i have a couple friends from VA who live 2 blocks from Winston's in OB ... i saw Elijah Emmanuel there this summer and he was bad*****, great reggae. The bar was packed, it was one of the funnest nights I had when visiting the left coast. Glad to hear it rocks the B&G on Sundays!

Dude, I also live in the North PB/La Jolla area, I'd be more than happy to split a cab ride over there.

I'm in North PB too. My local bar - Latitude 32 has the NFL package this year, if your looking for a place to watch the game in a more relaxed environment this is a great place. We sing httr after the scores although the last time I did that the Iggles fan bartender threw out my beer.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I'm in North PB too. My local bar - Latitude 32 has the NFL package this year, if your looking for a place to watch the game in a more relaxed environment this is a great place. We sing httr after the scores although the last time I did that the Iggles fan bartender threw out my beer.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Latitude has the football package?! I used to live like a block from there up on Cass & Sapphire. Very laid back place.

Doesnt have to be a redskins bar... Although that would be ideal... Just a good sports bar where I can really watch and enjoy the game without being annoyed or distracted by bad tv placement or atmosphere...

Please let me know!

If Pacific Beach isnt too far for a Skins bar...

Go down to Garnet Street in Pacific Beach the second bar on the left coming off of the main drag. I cant remember the name of the place but there were tons of TV's and its a known Skins bar. There is a nice outside area as well. PB Bar&Grill is right next door and they have a great setup in there.

:laugh: Hurtful? Hey it isnt Roy's for crissakes!

I've been in worse places but for serious, it is a hole in the wall. But in the nicest way possible. :logo:

:laugh: Hurtful? Hey it isnt Roy's for crissakes!

I've been in worse places but for serious, it is a hole in the wall. But in the nicest way possible. :logo:

people would be shocked at the loyalty and turnout there though. I would put Winston's up against any bar outside of the tri-state area as most loyal to the Skins.

any day and twice on sundays. i went from being able to roll in right before kickoff to get a table to now having to show up about an hour early just to get a spot. i love it!!

Archived