Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Parcells and the Cowgirls

Riggo-toni

As someone who moved to Jersey :cry: in the nineties and had the misfortune of seeing the pre-Parcells Jets, I have to admit - the Cowgirls are in far far better shape (ouch, it hurt to say that). Parcells will only last a couple of years there, but...

1) Unfortunately, the first thing he will do is solve their QB fiasco. He'll find a vet others have written off as they once did Testaverde, and he will turn him into a solid machine. He will also draft their QB of the future. Tragically, Parcells is not the QB moron that Jerrah is.

2) He'll pick up a solid RB, probably Davis if he doesn't slip off to Houston.

3) He'll solve the OL. The Jets' line went from being a joke to being one of the best. Ryan Young was the second best 7th round steal in recent memory (GB's Tauscher takes it for the 1st)

4) He'll make them competitive again by '04, which unfortunately is gonna coincide with us finally getting off the ground. Without Belichik, though, he won't go too far in the post-season.

5) Once he has the $8m from his first 2 years, he'll anounce he's retiring again. The team will be in minor cap trouble, but will have a much better core of personnel. It will take at least 3 years for Jerrah to turn them back into a laughingstock again.

Originally posted by riggo-toni

1) Unfortunately, the first thing he will do is solve their QB fiasco. He'll find a vet others have written off as they once did Testaverde, and he will turn him into a solid machine. He will also draft their QB of the future. Tragically, Parcells is not the QB moron that Jerrah is.

I agree. Each of his teams has had such a QB.

My short list on this one is as follows, b:

Buerlein

Dilfer

Rob Johnson

Mike McMahon

Griese

Plummer

Archived