Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So how are the other rookies we wanted doing?

sabadahabada

I think the defensive rookies are doing great...i am tremendouly impressed with Blades...However...i am extremely upset that jordan palmer has not even had a chance to play in the preseason. I love the skins to death but i am sick of how they treat rookie QBs. Campbell is decent, Collins is alright, but i think Jordan Palmer could be the franchise QB if he is given playing time now and time to develop. I dont know why the skins keep putting these guys in the back of the freezer and letting them get stale.
gibbs said palmer was gonna play against the ratbirds and jacksonville but i hope he doesnt screw it up for us :doh:

I agree with the fact that no rookie can be a bust this early, but his being 19 years old is hardly the reason. Its a nice tid bit that he's so young, but his age won't make him last any longer then the rest of the league. If the average DT can play for 8-10 seasons before his body can no longer take a beating, he'll retire at 29-31, assuming he made the league around 21-23. But In okoye's case, he'll just end up retiring around 28, 29 years old. He might not retire at that age, but its safe to say that at this point, his play SHOULD begin falling off.

Archived