Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bad boy Sean Taylor. Should have had a penalty.

Art

THe Jets game,

Yes, this was the play. I was trying to remember where I saw it over the weekend. That was an awful call. The ball rolled about 3 or 4 yards away from his hand and to take them from the 1 to the 16 was idiotic. I have a feeling this rule will be "adjusted" either before the year is out or during the next off season.

Actually, the ref looked pretty close to throwing a flag on ST. I was at the game, and ST launched that ball a solid 10 yards past the ref. He looked confused and appeared to reach for his hip but ended up just turning around and picking up the football. It was obvious a spontaneous and fun act, I do think he will get nailed with a NFL special kill joy next time he does it.

Mike P-whateverhisnameis is a douche. He will never admit fault no matter what it is. I get so mad watching him on NFL network. The worst flag was against the jets I believe.... the reciever made a catch in the redzone during the two minute drill and underhanded lobbed the ball to the center of the field 5 feet away so it could be spotted and they threw a flag on him :doh:

Sure' date=' first you let 'em spike the ball. Next you thing you know, they are having dog fights on the sidelines.

My dad's a principal. His rule is that he never bans specific things. Whatever you ban, kids find an alternative. You ban hats. They wear sunglasses to class. You ban those, they put temporary tattoos on their faces. So, his rule is, if I find it distracting, it's banned.

The NFL is like the elementary school principal trying to stay ahead of the kids. Don't use the throat-slash. Okay, I'll take my helmet off. Don't take your helmet off. Okay, I will spike the ball. Don't spike the ball. Okay, I will gesture for a first down.[/quote']

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:dallasuck

Archived