Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

100th post!

gridironmike

Just a little celebration! For those of you that taped Sunday's game, here are my "claims to fame." In the second quarter, FOX mistakenly went to a commercial ( after the review of Bett's fumble (8:07 left). As they rush back on the air, Pat Summerall mentions my Sammy Baugh jersey ("There's a guy with a Sammy Baugh jersey, jersey on down there.") You see, since I couldn't get an Arrington retro, I ordered a Baugh retro. My seats were in Section 101. A buddy back home told me about it. Then, in the fourth quarter at the 7:06 mark, they were coming out of a commercial again (FOX's American Idol). From the booth, they show the back of a guy holding a yellow sign (not me). Then, they switch to the field camera which is aimed at the crowd below the booth. I am holding the yellow sign that says "Darrell the Great Still 4.2 at 42" and my Dad holds up white numbers 2 and 8 right beside me. Yeah, I know nobody cares. Just wanted to post something fun for my 100th!:party: Don't tell me none of you ever look for yourself on the tube!

Archived