Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ebay jersey

terpcap24

I am willing to agree with insane on that comment. If it is made in China, more than likely it is fake. You know what? Who cares! If you didn't spend 300 bucks on a jersey, than so be it. You are smarter for spending the money getting a jersey you want and then putting that money towards something else.

yeah... these jerseys from asia are a deal if you do not care about the details... i have a bunch of soccer and football jerseys from thailand and china and they are decent but not up too par with real authentics.... i just got a Beckham Real Madrid jersey that is a real piece of crap but if you can grab it up for about 20-30 with shipping i think it is worth it!... and landry is the man! so far so good!

That jersey is not authentic, not worth the money to me , but if you want it , thats all that matters

After last season, I will forever disagree with buying "Authentic" jerseys.

I bought one direct from Reebok through their website. An authentic custom #66 Jacoby in white. When I got it six weeks later, the numbers on the back were noticibly crooked. I was told that I could ship my 300$ jersey back to Reebok at my cost, and that it would take 6 months to get it back because they were out of white size 54 Redskins jerseys with no projection to get them in until after the season. I asked if they could just restitch the numbers on the current jersey, and they refused. So I am stuck with a Jacoby with crooked numbers.

The moral of the story is that if a $40 jersey looks pretty good and has its numbers sewn on straight, then Reebok can kiss my authentic ass.

Archived