Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**SOLD**Brand New Authentic Throwback Taylor Jersey Size 52*SOLD*

#98QBKiller

I got an authentic Sean Taylor throwback for my birthday back in June, the only thing is it's a size 52 which is huge on me.

If anyone has a cool authentic that's a size 50 and needs a bigger one, I'd love to trade, otherwise the jersey is up for sale.

I just want to make enough to buy another authentic off of eBay in my size. This one came from eBay and my buddy told me which seller he got it from, so if you're interested shoot me a PM.

:logo: :cheers:

Oh yeah what color is it?
I hear you. I just got back from the game myself. I wished that Jason Campbell didn't get hurt.

Man that Campbell thing made me cringe. I was watching the ball and didn't see the hit but when I saw that someone was down I just knew it was him..scary as hell.

The jersey is burgundy, it's darker than the normal jerseys though since it's a throwback. I'll have those pics up for you first thing tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

these are not "70th anniversary", they are based off the 2002 jersey. They have been our alternate or third jersey since 2003, we have not worn them since the 2003 season (thanksgiving weekend game) and they can be purchased through nflshop.com, etc. I assume the ebay sellers get a bunch of overstock blanks and have them customized to current players the same as if you were to order one online.

Archived