Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saunders System-How long does Gibbs Give Him?

2006Skins

Guest Rafterman
Did you see Gibbs II system? It stunk. Thats why he brought in Saunders.

You can't blame Saunnders last year. He had a broken QB in Brunell, and no #2 receiver. They have personell problems.

Gibbs II System wasn't any better. Take away a few games in the playoff run, our offense flat out stunk.

It's more personel then anything else, Saunders system is a proven winner when he has the right people executing it.

Brunell flat out stinks and needs to retire, fortunately it's on JC to prove himself, NOW.

its not so much saunders, but you gotta put some of the blame on the players. the offensive line was straight cruddy. no pass protection. no open holes for betts to run through. and the pocket kept collapsing for campbell. but hopefully wade gets better, jansen stops sucking, and samuels comes back completely healthy.

Saunders is going to be here for as long as Gibbs, and will leave when Gibbs leaves.

I don't think the coach-in-chief wants to go back to play calling. So, Saunders stays. Next year is the last is Gibbs contract. That's the aboslute wrong time to bring in a new OC, if you can help it.

I don't think Daniel Snyder will promote either Saunders or Williams to head coach.

Guest NebraSKIN

It is preseason. We'll get it. This is only the second year of this offense and we have a new QB. Give it some time. It's not like we're the Colts and have had the same system year after year after year. Patience young grasshopper.

I really don't think Saunders has complete control of this offense.

It may be a hybrid of his and Gibbs, I really don't know, but there is still too much run up the middle, run up the middle, maybe throw, punt the ball going on in our series.

Just my 2 cents.

Dude, London Fletcher was the MVP hands down.

Archived