Tampa Bay: Playoff team.

New England: Just missed the playoffs

N.Y. Jets: Playoff team.

Seattle: Scrub team.

Away:

Dallas: Scrub team

N.Y. Giants: Playoff team.

Philadelphia: Playoff team.

Atlanta: Just missed the playoffs -- and dangerous.

Carolina: Scrub team.

Buffalo: 8-8 mediocre team.

Miami: Just missed the playoffs.

Chicago: Scrub team.

So we play 6 playoff teams, 4 teams that just missed (including Atlanta and the talented Mr. Vick), 1 mediocre team, and 5 scrubs. Not gonna be easy. Why don't we get to play the Lions and Bengals and Texans? We're gonna miss the Cardinals.

So we play 6 playoff teams, 4 teams that just missed (including Atlanta and the talented Mr. Vick),

Well Atlanta did make the playoffs. But I'm pretty sick of hearing about them, and how great they are. They should get beat out in the 1st round, and unless they improve personnel they aren't going to be that good next year. Tampa set up a nice blue print on how to beat them, and they faded hard down the strech. They have no WRs. Below average running backs (pending improvement and more carries for Duckette next year), and a fairly average D.

They kinda remind me of Arizona from a few years ago (when they won that one playoff game). Everyone jumped all up on their bandwagon, and then their lack of talent caught right up to them.

And yes Vick is great, but I honestly see them fading back next year.

I can remember looking at this past years sked and thinking how unfair it was that we would have to face the 49ers, Colts, Rams and Titans to go along with our eastern division foes i.e. the Giants and Eagles.

We ended up doing allright with wins over the Colts, Rams and Titans. If we had just managed to win a few division games, we could be heading out to SF this weekend.

Archived