Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To anyone familiar with Calvert High School..

BALLz

Thought this might be interesting to hear for anyone who went to school there or even anyone who is in the same Conference they're in as you might be somewhat familiar with the School. I work for a survey company in Calvert and have recieved word that there is an extremely high chance that the school is going to be torn down. I graduated from there in 2000 and I know the school is very old and needs to be rebuilt but it's just wierd to think a place you had so many memories is gonna be gone soon. Anyway, just thought i'd share if anyone cares.

My school, TC Williams is getting torn down in a few days. I get to be the first graduating class from the new TC which is kinda cool but i'll miss the old school all of the memories i had there.

Doesn't really relate to your school but they're both getting torn down.

Well for your school, its more then memories. It'll be harder to Remember the Titians in a different building.

Hmm... I'm pretty surprised that you say there's a high chance...

This rumor will probably spread like wildfire on Facebook...

I'm not all that shocked, if true, considering Calvert is freakin' old and just...nasty.

But I still reserve judgement because I swear the county was having a tough time funding Huntingtown High School, so it'd be interesting to see how they'd be able to pull it together for another high school in less than 5 years.

Hmm... I'm pretty surprised that you say there's a high chance...

This rumor will probably spread like wildfire on Facebook...

I'm not all that shocked, if true, considering Calvert is freakin' old and just...nasty.

But I still reserve judgement because I swear the county was having a tough time funding Huntingtown High School, so it'd be interesting to see how they'd be able to pull it together for another high school in less than 5 years.

They've been crunching numbers for a while now and i think they've just recently decided it wasn't worth it to just upgrade the current building. They are in the very begining stages of it and i would guess it will still be a while before they start work on the new school. Especially since the new Calvert Middle and an Elementary school behind Prince Frederick Campus will be built first.I also believe the new High School will be very similar to Huntingtown High.

My school, TC Williams is getting torn down in a few days. I get to be the first graduating class from the new TC which is kinda cool but i'll miss the old school all of the memories i had there.

Doesn't really relate to your school but they're both getting torn down.

It's kinda wierd isn't it. I mean, I probably said numerous times i'd love to tear down this building or this place sucks they need a new building but now that they are expecting to tear it down its kinda sad.

Archived