Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Redskins Books Ever?

Jino

• 3 months later...
For any of you guys in the Fredericksburg area, I just picked up "Mark May's Tales from the Washington Redskins" in hardcover for $2.50 at Five Below in the Central Park Plaza. They had a stack of them near the register.

If this is the same Mark May book I read (don't know if he has more than one out) then there's a reason it's only $2.50 and there's a stack of them available. The book sucks:puke: . Mark, I love the blocking you did for us, but that was a waste of an hour.

There are a lot of great books on the Skins. Hail Victory and the A-Z are good.

Right now, i'm reading "The Redskins Encyclopedia". It's excellent and very detailed. I like the little 'tidbits' thrown in that you don't normally hear, like George Preston Marshall jumping in the middle of a bench clearing brawl to take a few swings at George Halas in Chicago (1937 i think). Good money spent and a OM stated, the writer is one of our own!

Self-serving, obviously, but what did you all think of "Educating Dexter?''

Dammit, I KNEW I'd forgotten something. :doh:

Got this one as a gift several years ago, and made the classic mistake of lending it out before I read it. ("Sure, no worries. You can borrow it. I've got two books going already so I probably won't get to this one for a week or two.")

I believe I have a phone call to make.

Archived