Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WANTED: Skins tickets for all home games, Please PM me if you can help me out

djp0ker

I am looking for tickets to all redskins games. Ideally, I would like to go to all games. Unfortunately, I can only afford to pay face value (or less). I am willing to purchase upper level ticket aswell as lower level. Please contact me immediately if you have tickets for sale. I can pay cash immediately. I live in Rockville and work in Tysons.

My name is Steve Kerelelejza and I'm an active duty Air Force Captain recently reassigned to Omaha, NE after being in D.C. for 3 1/2 yrs. I'm looking to sell my season ticket package for Section 332, Row 14 (there are only four rows in front of you), Seats 11 & 12 (exactly in the middle of the uprights) w/ 1 Reserved VIP Purple Parking Spot in F1 (will always have the same spot no matter what-located within the first five rows of the stadium-exact spot TBD per Redskins. If you like watching plays develop these are awesome viewing. You have view of the players tunnels and at the same end of the field as the FREE 5th quarter party. They are padded leather w/ in-seat waitress service. BOTTOM LINE is I need to sell these and I'm willing to work a GREAT DISCOUNT for you as I'm stuck here through 2010 and I have a lease on these seats through 2014. Call me (402) 350-3258 for more details. I'd even fly out there if I had to or set up a tour of the seats for you with my Redskins Ticket Agent. I hope to hear from you.

I got two tix -- Skins/Cardinals, section 432, Row 23. It's on Oct. 21. Will sell for face: $140.

Let me know and if you can pay online via Google Checkout or Paypal, I'll ship immediately. Unfortunately, I live in CT and cannot meet in person (unless you want to show up in the parking lot to the game against the Giants on 9/23).

Thanks,

Pete

What gives here? You sent me the following email just a week or so ago.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 10:31 pm

Subject: Redskins Tickets For Sale

Hello,

Last football season I emailed you about Redskins tickets I had for sale. This year I have several sets of season tickets and I have tickets in several sections to sell for everygame. I have tickets to sell for each of the

following games.

Miami - 9/9 Sunday 1pm

NY Giants - 9/23 Sunday 4:15pm

Detroit - 10/7 Sunday 1pm

Arizona - 10/21 Sunday 1pm

Philadelphia - 11/11 Sunday 1pm

Buffalo - 12/2 Sunday 1pm

Chicago - 12/6 Thursday 8:15pm

Dallas - 12/30 Sunday 1pm

Send me an email if you are interested in going to any of these games. Please include the quantity of tickets and the specific game you are interested in and I will respond with the cost and locations available. Prices vary according to seat location and game, but prices are similar to what I was offering last year.

Feel free to email me at jleiter@vt.edu . I am still looking for tickets to all regular season games.

maybe Jleiter is reselling tickets he gets from ES.. me dunno
And here's one post where he's selling. Every post since last year are both buying and selling.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4010307#post4010307

I have 2 sets of season tickets in the upper level, a set of 2 (Section 450) and 4 (Section 404). Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to all the games. Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing any particular game tickets.
So it looks like there's a little buying and selling going on. Kinda tacky if you're just trying to make a quick buck. Most here on the ExtremeSkins site are trying to keep tickets in the fans hands, at cost. Apologies if I've misread this.

And here's one post where he's selling. Every post since last year are both buying and selling.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4010307#post4010307

So it looks like there's a little buying and selling going on. Kinda tacky if you're just trying to make a quick buck. Most here on the ExtremeSkins site are trying to keep tickets in the fans hands, at cost. Apologies if I've misread this.

Seems pretty clear to me....it's **** like this that makes it tough for those of us who sell the occasional game to fellow fans.....

Archived