Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

J-e-t-s Jets Jets Jets!!

Eagles_Legendz

Sure, the Jets are going to beat the Packers.... but I believe the Giants (and the Redskins to a certain extent) showed the rest of the NFC how to beat the Eagles. The Giants dominated the Eagles, and turnovers are the only thing that kept the Eagles in the game. I think the NFC has to be feeling as if the Eagle defense has become beatable to a certain extent, and the Eagle offense led by Feely isn't scaring anyone. Remember, being a rookie QB playing in the playoffs is quite a bit different from playing the regular season. Look for the Eagles to have their hands full come game time, and they'll need to play their very best to advance.

right now all of the NFC contenders have a chink in the armor.

Green Bay is lacking bodies in the secondary and has injuries galore on the offensive line.

Tampa's qb is injured and his backups King and R. Johnson are awful.

The Eagles are probably the best team from top to bottom but I don't think AJ Feeley is going to be able to duplicate what Brady did last year in NE.

If McNabb comes back and is effective the Eagles should go, but if not there won't be a SB in Philly IMO.

Originally posted by Cskin

Sure, the Jets are going to beat the Packers.... but I believe the Giants (and the Redskins to a certain extent) showed the rest of the NFC how to beat the Eagles. The Giants dominated the Eagles, and turnovers are the only thing that kept the Eagles in the game. I think the NFC has to be feeling as if the Eagle defense has become beatable to a certain extent, and the Eagle offense led by Feely isn't scaring anyone. Remember, being a rookie QB playing in the playoffs is quite a bit different from playing the regular season. Look for the Eagles to have their hands full come game time, and they'll need to play their very best to advance.

The Eagles just for whatever reason weren't that motivated against the Giants. Barber ran all over them, but Shockey is the X-factor. He presents matchup problems for the Eagles. Philly matches up well against the rest of the NFC. McNabb and Pinkston WILL be back for the playoffs, and at the Vet, I like our odds.

Archived