Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reebok 40% off sale(WHEN?)

wsniper1

Have you been getting these deals from reebok that long? That is pretty good. I heard people talking about it at training camp like it had been happening for a while or something.

I've seen the deal offered twice...one time I bought a bunch of stuff, the next nothing they didn't have anything I wanted at the time.

I did see some MB posts on other sites dated as far back as 2005 (if memory serves).

Not yet. There has been speculation only that it will be after this weekend because Sports Authority had a promotional deal this past weekend; 25% off one singular item. Other than that, there has been no word. I have seen that you can print out a coupon for the Outlet stores that gives you 40% off. Unless you live close to a reebok store, or you are not looking to get jerseys, than you could use that. If you are waiting to get those retro jerseys that the team is going to wear on opening day, than keep checking this thread.

Not yet. There has been speculation only that it will be after this weekend because Sports Authority had a promotional deal this past weekend; 25% off one singular item. Other than that, there has been no word. I have seen that you can print out a coupon for the Outlet stores that gives you 40% off. Unless you live close to a reebok store, or you are not looking to get jerseys, than you could use that. If you are waiting to get those retro jerseys that the team is going to wear on opening day, than keep checking this thread.

I've been waiting for a while. I almost used the SA coupon. I hope it's this week.

I've been waiting for a while. I almost used the SA coupon. I hope it's this week.

I hear you on the SA coupon. I was very tempted, but I have been told by a few fans that it will happen this month. I guess I am not as experienced at this Friends and family thing that reebok does every year. I have seen also they seem to have a sale near the end of the season as well. Like right around NOV. something like that. I suspect that they will probably have the sale. The other reason that I suspect this is that NFLshop and CBSsportsline and other stores that are selling the retro jerseys are having to wait 6-8 weeks. The Redskins are going to have the jerseys opening day at the game and at the store probably that week. The Redskins marketing department and sales are trying to take advantage of people's impulsivity and just have people wait to buy it from the redskins. Believe me, I like those jerseys, but I am going to wait and save 40%. Jerseys are way too expensive to be paying full price.

The jerseys that they sell at the Reebok outlet stores are crappy. They sell them at 40% off seemingly all the time. Now the hats are a different story, you can get decent hats for ten bucks.

I am not a jersey snob by any means and have a few replica jerseys that I wear to games. But these things (at least last year) didnt even have the NFL logo on the chest. If any of you have ever seen the Michael Strahan commercial where the kid takes him to school... these are the jerseys they sell.

The jerseys that they sell at the Reebok outlet stores are crappy. They sell them at 40% off seemingly all the time. Now the hats are a different story, you can get decent hats for ten bucks.

I am not a jersey snob by any means and have a few replica jerseys that I wear to games. But these things (at least last year) didnt even have the NFL logo on the chest. If any of you have ever seen the Michael Strahan commercial where the kid takes him to school... these are the jerseys they sell.

All the hats inside the stadium were more than half price last Saturday. They didn't advertise them, but they rang up that way.

Archived