Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Merry Christmas

Blondie

I want to send my sincerest wishes to each of you for a Merry Christmas.

Many of you have become so special to me....and part of my family. The computer has made the world smaller and this board has allowed me to bring you into my world.

So, from the Heart of Texas.......Happy Holidays!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Blondie

Originally posted by THiTo28

Merry Christmas to you too

did you enjoy the picture of Rock i posted?

Thank you THiTo28.

And yes I did. I printed that picture twice......for my Rock Wall. I can't get enough of Rock. I just don't think he is going to end up under my Christmas tree!!

Happy Holidays!!

Blondie

At the risk of being maudlin:

May each of you find warmth and happiness, and revel in being with loved ones. And to those whose loved ones are elsewhere, smile ... and know they are thinking of you as you think of them.

It's the best of what Life offers. Drink deep. :)

Be safe.

Warning,. This is maudlin I think.( that or the cold :cold: I have and the resulting medication is messing with me).

Well, The old saying is that one can choose one’s friends but not one’s family. Christmas is a wonderful time to reflect upon how nice that is. Tomorrow, as we sit and look at the gifts we have given and received, it is a good time to reflect on the gifts we have given and received on every other day this year. A time we reflect on that which we have as opposed to what we don’t. Our families and friends. With our families, we can bask in the glow of the unconditional love from them. A gift we receive every day. Let them do the same. A gift we give to them, every single day. Sometimes, with a but a thought. . If in fact that saying is true about friends, then I for one have chosen well this year. I hope my friends, both new and old, feel the same. Like with our families, Christmas is a time we can reflect on how important our friends are to us. A time we can marvel at how life sometimes, somehow, brings these friends in our lives. Friendship is a most special gift indeed. To all those here, Merry Christmas.

Oh..and to all you parents out there...good luck on the assembly required.

To you fellows: :cheers: (er... #7 on the way Brave )

Archived