Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marshall or Mcintosh

mrredskinDgreen

We need to get Rocky in there. In his 2 starts last year, the guy looked better than Marshall. Dude racked up 10 tackles vs. St.Louis, including stopping Steven Jackson on a short yardage situation. In the Giants game, he got 5 tackles and made a nice play going around the O-Line and stopping Tiki Barber at/behind the LOS. It was very limited time but he did look promising.

Remember, the Bears would've done the Briggs trade if we included Rocky because they felt that in time Rocky could've actually have been BETTER than Briggs in their system. When we countered with Marshall, they said no. The guy has talent and hopefully he stays healthy and comes through this year.

Rocky should start and Marshall should be the backup at all 3 positions and he can come in on various packages.

BRING ON THE ROCK because I Smeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll What the ROCK IS COOKIN.

i cant believe it took three pages for someone to say that.

i think its funny too... i wonder if they could get the rocks theme song from the wwe and play it whenever he is introduced. that would be hilarious!!:laugh:

Archived