Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tailgates To Check Out?

InsaneBoost

Alright, well it looks like somone is going to be selling there tickets where my dad works, he is more than 95% sure he's going to purchase them, and basically I was wondering where are all the tailgates, open ones to be exact, not private ones.

I'd like to run around and meet everyone this season.

Also, I'd probably be sticking around the ES tailgate mostly, unless TK bans me from it, kidding TK, kidding, and you know that gave you a laugh :silly:

At the ES tailgate, do you all usually bring stuff, food and stuff, or is it just a hang out place, or is it a private one.

Let me know everyone!

HAIL!

Alright, well it looks like somone is going to be selling there tickets where my dad works, he is more than 95% sure he's going to purchase them, and basically I was wondering where are all the tailgates, open ones to be exact, not private ones.

I'd like to run around and meet everyone this season.

Also, I'd probably be sticking around the ES tailgate mostly, unless TK bans me from it, kidding TK, kidding, and you know that gave you a laugh :silly:

At the ES tailgate, do you all usually bring stuff, food and stuff, or is it just a hang out place, or is it a private one.

Let me know everyone!

HAIL!

That was hilarious.

Insane, haven't you been here long enough to know how the ES/RR tailgate works?

As a founding member and one of the organizers, I can tell you that the tailgate is open to all Extremeskins and Redskin-Roadtrips members.

When you join us at one of our tailgates, you can do 1 of 2 things.

Bring some food and/or drinks or donate some money to help out with all the expenses we occur in putting these on.

It is a "labor of love" but it does cost money, so either option is appreciated.

A week before every home game, pez (one of our other founding members) posts the info for each tailgate in the Tailgate forum.

You will find all the info you will need to find us, when it will be, what we need and who will be there.

I hope this helps you out and looking forward to seeing you at one of our tailgates.

Insane, haven't you been here long enough to know how the ES/RR tailgate works?

As a founding member and one of the organizers, I can tell you that the tailgate is open to all Extremeskins and Redskin-Roadtrips members.

When you join us at one of our tailgates, you can do 1 of 2 things.

Bring some food and/or drinks or donate some money to help out with all the expenses we occur in putting these on.

It is a "labor of love" but it does cost money, so either option is appreciated.

A week before every home game, pez (one of our other founding members) posts the info for each tailgate in the Tailgate forum.

You will find all the info you will need to find us, when it will be, what we need and who will be there.

I hope this helps you out and looking forward to seeing you at one of our tailgates.

Ahhh, well I haven't known much about them to be honest, I don't even recall seeing a thread on them, but maybe because I know I don't get to games much, I really didn't even bother opening them.

I'd be glad to bring some food and drinks, and even give some money when I have some, shouldn't be a big problem.

I take it you really don't care what I bring for food wise, considering there's all types of stuff there?

I'll be sure to stop by though, thanks for the info.

The first tailgate is not until a month and a half away. There is plenty of stuff to do with your life between now and then.

Of course there is, but I don't want to go on about this and ask at the last minute either.

Ahhh, well I haven't known much about them to be honest, I don't even recall seeing a thread on them, but maybe because I know I don't get to games much, I really didn't even bother opening them.

I'd be glad to bring some food and drinks, and even give some money when I have some, shouldn't be a big problem.

I take it you really don't care what I bring for food wise, considering there's all types of stuff there?

I'll be sure to stop by though, thanks for the info.

Here are a couple of threads from last years tailgates. All the info you need to know is in the 1st post. Things will be the same as last year. ;)

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185978&highlight=ES%2FRR+Tailgate

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183626&highlight=ES%2FRR+Tailgate

Archived