Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another Disaster for the Landover Redskins

Baltimore1967

Hail to the Deadskins.... I think that is how it goes. Seems that the duo of Snyder and Spurrier have taken charge this year. Be proud. Marvin Lewis wants out. Does not shock me. He got a little greedy, headed south for the bucks. I bet ya he wishes he was still associated with a winner, or at least a contender. Face it kids, this is Baltimore Town now. We defeated the commie pinkos of Montgomery and PG counties, now we are stealing the hearts and souls of football fans. I know that when the Baltimore Ravens, yes, they play in the city of their name, won the superbowl, massive genital shrinkage occurred down there in the commie section of Md. When did you all win the prize last? Crawl into a bottle of expensive micro brew or a bottle of chianti and cry your sorrows. Who is going to be your coach next year, the TUNA? Shottenhiemer was chased out of town. That really showed class. He got a team of crap, did a good job. Seems that Mr. Shortmanscomplex did not think that was good enough. May your suffering go on for many years to come. The Ravens have an outside chance of the playoffs this year. They WILL be there next year. Hail to the Deadskins!!!!

LOL it always cracks me up when a Baltimoron shows up from the STD by the Sea and displays their DC Penis envy for all to see. Your stench infested city doesn't even register to Washingtonians.

One day you fools will figure out that the only redeeming quality of your city is a freakin Mall on a Harbor, and that not a soul in a real city like D.C. could give tow sh!ts about what's happening up there in that sewer of a city. Do yourself a favor and go talk to someone who cares. If ya need it, we can always round up a posse and send em out on a hunt for people who care, don't hold your breath though:doh:

Sorry Balt. I'm an Eagle fan and I'm sure you should be able to contrive some sort of asanine comment about that. Just remember, the birds have been in Philly since 33' with the exception of a shared team during the great depression (Steagles). You should be quite familiar with the great depression right?

CounterTre, excuse me for asking, but, did you go to school? Your English really sucks. And to you others, how can you have pride in a city is not capable of hosting an NFL team? Mr. Cooke moved them out of DC. Why??? Please do tell. The city offered millions of dollars, he still spent his own money to move them out of a sh$thole of a city. And wow, what a park he built. Traffic is wonderful around Central and 495 during the game. I can get to Camden Yards at 11:00 am in time to tailgate for a 1:00game. I went to a couple of concerts at RFK, I was amazed to see my car was only missing the hubcaps and the lovely Washingtonians only broke out 1 window. I wonder how much they got for my stereo?

Hmmmm lessee the last time we played the Skyrats..who was it that won??? Oh yea and who was it that ****slapped your entire team including this 40 yard stiff arm beaut??

sdavis.jpg

Oh and hows Ray ray doing??? He's got plenty of time for shopping and hairstyles...he's gotta be in heaven!

raypaul.jpg

Raven fans are idiots by nature. They b!tch and moan for over a decade about how their hearts were ripped out when their mean, nasty owner moved their team out of town, but then when someone else does the exact same thing, they rejoice at another city's identical misfortune. Makes a lot of sense. At least we didn't try and stop you from getting a team, unlike your a$$hole baseball owner is trying to stop us from getting a baseball team. Now who's got class and who doesn't? Eff off.

Originally posted by Baltimore1967

CounterTre, excuse me for asking, but, did you go to school? Your English really sucks. And to you others, how can you have pride in a city is not capable of hosting an NFL team? Mr. Cooke moved them out of DC. Why??? Please do tell. The city offered millions of dollars, he still spent his own money to move them out of a sh$thole of a city. And wow, what a park he built. Traffic is wonderful around Central and 495 during the game. I can get to Camden Yards at 11:00 am in time to tailgate for a 1:00game. I went to a couple of concerts at RFK, I was amazed to see my car was only missing the hubcaps and the lovely Washingtonians only broke out 1 window. I wonder how much they got for my stereo?

Landover is only a couple of miles outside DC-How far is Baltimore from Clevland?

Strange how these Moron fans get thier heads stuck up thier a$s, and then stumble in here thinking we give a damn about the crap coming out of thier mouth....

Cooke went 10 minutes outside of the city to put the Redskins Stadium AND PAID FOR IT WITH HIS OWN MONEY. Unlike some owners up I-95, he didnt hold a city hostage for cash and break another's heart.

Poor Baltimore... the minority owner of the Ravens takes over in a year or two. I wonder what city he will move the team to in the middle of the night?

You talk grammar smack and then have a grammatical error in the next line.

You are not going to find too many people to argue about our stadium...bash away at that.

You bash Cooke for paying for his stadium five miles from Washington, yet Ravens Stadium was taxpayer funded.

And how can you bash Washington when you are rooting for a team in a cesspool like Baltimore?

He doesn't even have the story straight about why Cooke put the stadium in Landover. He didn't WANT it there. He wanted it in D.C., but was stonewalled by two different mayors at every turn. The city of D.C. did not cooperate, and he felt the only way he could get a stadium built during his lifetime was to go outside the city limits. He was crushed that he had to do this, but he did it rather than sell out his community and move the team out of town. He easily could have gone back home to L.A. and taken the Redskins with him, but he showed a commitment to this area (unlike what you're used to in Baltimore).

Ever heard of the texas Rangers, Minnesota twins? Did the Browns get another team and keep their history? And you wonder why you cant get another baseball team? The Redskins never tried to market the team in the Baltimore Market. Then again, never met anyone who would care to support them. And, i love the openmindess of the pigs of this page who like to change my signature, or whatever the hell it is. Shows your intelligence and maturity.

And, i love the openmindess of the pigs of this page who like to change my signature, or whatever the hell it is. Shows your intelligence and maturity.

Don't expect to get respect when you come in and talk sh!t the moment you arrive. We have a lot of regular posters on this board who are fans of other teams, but they don't get the head-in-the-a$$ picture you (deservedly) got. Learn some manners. YOU'RE the guest here, not us.

And, i love the openmindess of the pigs of this page who like to change my signature, or whatever the hell it is. Shows your intelligence and maturity.

Thank you. The mature thing to do *is* ridicule you into talking football instead of outright banning you. But if changing your avatar and signature wont do the trick, then I have no problem at all banning you and your weakassed smack from this board.

Your first post began with: "Hail to the Deadskins..."

Every word you got posted after that is a gift from me to you. Merry Christmas. Now, go and unwrap that shiny new Ravens pencilbox and get ready for some more schooling in how we deal with jerkoff flamers around here....

Or, grow up and talk FOOTBALL with us and *maybe* you just might find your way out of your own as$.

Good luck. :)

The intelligent pigs of Washington are showing their stripes. They can not accept the fact that the Redskins are going nowhere for a few years to come. They chose to belittle any dissent. Therefore, you accept your mediocrity proudly. I, therefore, accept your second class status. You have shown that quite proudly.

Blade, I don't know if you were reffering to the Eagles in your "up 95" comment. The only obligation of the city to the Eagles new stadium was to buy the vacant T-warehouses and then remove them. The only reason this came about was the cities inability to make both parties happy on the deal. Both parties meaning the Phillies and the Eagles. The Phillies wanted the downtown stadium right next door to the China district. This was met with fierce oppostion by those living in the area. We (the Eagles) would have had our new stadium two years ago if it were not for the arrogance of the ownership of the Phillie team. Lurie threatened to move the team to a Jersey location just across the river and then thats when the city jumped on the offer. Like Snyder, he would have paid for all of this exclusively. The city realized it woul lose a tremendous amount of money, even in the near future, and jumped on the project. They also forced the phillies to build their new stadium across the street from the Linc or get out.

With the Flyers selling out over 23,000 seats every home game as well as the Sixers and Eagles, the Phillies lost their leverage and settled. It's nice to see they are finally spending some money on players. Lurie is a great owner who understands is importance within the franchise--the$$$$$. The rest he leaves up to the front office and for this I respect him. Can anyone say Jerry Jones?

Ever heard of the texas Rangers, Minnesota twins? Did the Browns get another team and keep their history? And you wonder why you cant get another baseball team?

We soon will have another baseball team, and I can guarantee it will be run better than that minor league operation you call the Orioles. Here's the difference between D.C. sports and Baltimore sports. Here in D.C., we WELCOME competition. When the Browns (er, Ravens) came to Baltimore, the Redskins didn't bat an eyelash, because Baltimore is irrelevant to us. But when WE try to land a baseball team, that scumbag Angelos cries that his poor little Birds will starve to death in the face of competition.

Look, we don't care about you. I know that Ravens fans consider it their Super Bowl when they play the Redskins, but to us it's just another game against a non-conference opponent. So keep circling the date on your calendar if it makes you feel better. We still don't give a sh!it about you.

It's interesting how someone as misinformed as you can come in here and try to educate us about our team. Now when you go back and talk to your West Nile Virus-infected Raven brethren, you will be equipped with the facts about why Cooke put his stadium in Landover. See, you can't come in here with bullsh!t versions of stories that aren't true, because we'll call you out on it. Anyway, you can go on from here and be thankful that you learned something tonight. Now, do you have any other fabricated stories you'd like to share with us?

Archived