Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Tattoo's...what Im gonna do...

SkinsNoles21

Ok so, like most of you, I am a die-hard Skins fan...On top of that I am an FSU alum.

When I was about six I saw FSU on tv and thought they looked like the Redskins and from then on I was a Noles fan. I decided to move to Fla on a whim and become a Nole and since I graduated last month, it seems to me it was a good move.

So basically, the Skins have dictated my entire life, and now I am thinking I want to commemorate this on my body with a tattoo...

My idea is this...find a way to combine both the Seminole and Redskins logo's, color, theme, etc. into one bad ass tattoo that I will love for life, just like I love my squads.

What do you guys think?

Any ideas? Drawings?...I cant draw worth a damn so if anyone is an artist hook it up.

My family owns a bunch of tattoo parlors up in maryland (Red Octopus) and that is where I will go to get it done (hopefully before or after a Skins game this season.)

I am in the same boat, I too am a Noles fan and a Skins fan. I have thought about getting one using the Noles arrow and replacing the feather with the Skins feather off their helmet.

I also would like to get one of an indian slaying a cowboy.

Archived