• McNabb
    • Brees
    • Vick
    • Hasslebeck
    • Favre
    • Romo
    • Campbell
    • McNair

Hahaha, good thread Matt. We really do need to get the ball rolling on this. I've been trying to get **** figured out with people, and everyone is all, "We've got time.". We definitely need to start getting the ****er settled.

First thing is first, we need to check out hotels, etc.... I don't want to be sleeping in central park...

Hahaha, good thread Matt. We really do need to get the ball rolling on this. I've been trying to get **** figured out with people, and everyone is all, "We've got time.". We definitely need to start getting the ****er settled.

I think we should all take two caravans up there. Imagine the carnage we could cause in those things.

I'd like to try jumping from one van to the other down the highway too. Think pez would encourage that?

BTW I'm nominating pez as chaperone. He's the oldest therefore the wisest.

I think we should all take two caravans up there. Imagine the carnage we could cause in those things.

I'd like to try jumping from one van to the other down the highway too. Think pez would encourage that?

I would prefer it if we staged an action movie styled fight, atop both vans. It'll have everything. Someone will be hanging over the edge, guns will be drawn. It'll be fun for the entire family.

All I know is I have the family's place in Manhattan locked up for the weekend and I can probably have 5 or 6 people crash with me. Aside from that, I have no idea. I imagine I'll just take the Chinatown bus up there. Can't beat $35 round trip, you'll spend more than that just on tolls for a one way trip.

All I know is I have the family's place in Manhattan locked up for the weekend and I can probably have 5 or 6 people crash with me. Aside from that, I have no idea. I imagine I'll just take the Chinatown bus up there. Can't beat $35 round trip, you'll spend more than that just on tolls for a one way trip.

Chinatown bus? WTF? Lame! You don't need to SAVE that weekend. Spend! Enjoy the ****ing show! We gotta do this up right.

Chinatown bus? WTF? Lame! You don't need to SAVE that weekend. Spend! Enjoy the ****ing show! We gotta do this up right.

what's that got to do with how I ride up the stupid turnpike? I'd rather save the money for NY than blow $100 on gas and tolls just to get there, let alone getting back.

what's that got to do with how I ride up the stupid turnpike? I'd rather save the money for NY than blow $100 on gas and tolls just to get there, let alone getting back.
Get another job.

Really, DC. Maybe you can bake pastries or something manly like that.

Damn... your making me feel like I should be getting life alert or something... :(

BTW... Huly can attest to the fact that when I go unsupervised, I usually end up in trouble... :paranoid:

Archived