Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about Jeff Green...

Ghost of

As a Portland fan, there are some strong rumors going around that Portland will not only select Greg Oden but will acquire another lottery pick, perhaps even #5 AND #11. Even if they only get one of those, there's a chance that Jeff Green would fall to the Blazers at either spot.

I saw and LOVED what I saw from Green in the tourney but can any of you guys on the East Coast give me some more intel on this guy? Can he credibly play the 3? We have LaMarcus Aldridge at 4 and backup 5, with Oden at the 5. Green's talents are such that he has to play significant minutes (eventually) so I want to know if he would mesh with the fastest running big man in the league (Aldridge) and one of the fastest and strongest (Oden.)

Green will be a good player, maybe even real REAL good. He still has a lot of development to go through before we can tell. But the kid, in my opinion, was more important to Georgetown than Hibbert. He is a clutch player who can run the court for sure. If you guys get him and Oden, watch out for Portland in a few years.

As a Portland fan, there are some strong rumors going around that Portland will not only select Greg Oden but will acquire another lottery pick, perhaps even #5 AND #11. Even if they only get one of those, there's a chance that Jeff Green would fall to the Blazers at either spot.

I saw and LOVED what I saw from Green in the tourney but can any of you guys on the East Coast give me some more intel on this guy? Can he credibly play the 3? We have LaMarcus Aldridge at 4 and backup 5, with Oden at the 5. Green's talents are such that he has to play significant minutes (eventually) so I want to know if he would mesh with the fastest running big man in the league (Aldridge) and one of the fastest and strongest (Oden.)

Don't even try it, punk ... the Sixers already have their eyes set on Green.

Archived