Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins VS Dolphins

JC2MOSS

I go with the Skins. We play at home. We're more settled with the offensive scheme, and don't have to deal with road distractions in the first game. Miami has a new coach, new players, most likely a new QB, and will be the visitors into a hostile stadium of pumped-up Redskins fans.

Most of all, it is not a Monday Night opener!

I agree. It's not the team that you have on paper that counts. It's the team that plays on Sunday in front of nearly 100,000 hostile fans that counts. New coach, new schemes, new players, playing on the road... If Miami makes it out of the first quarter not being down 21 points, they will have a chance to make it a close game.... But, I don't see it. The 'Skins will be too good on offense. If the 'Skins can make around 4 yards per carry on the ground, they're play-action passing will destroy Miami.

And again, if the 'Skins gets up on them early, ST, LL, Carter, Washington, Fletcher, and company.. will make it a very, very bad day for the Fins...

Trent Green & Cam Cameron were both in Washington for a bit. We'll see how many time we hear that leading up to the game. Since it's OTA time I'll have to go with Washington as the winner of this game, but we did not fair so well against the Vikings last year with their new head coach so I'm a little concerned about that.

it's funny how you're worried about ginn who has yet to play in the nfl yet no mention of chambers. why do people underrate him so much?

He has up and down games. he's never been consistent. Plus without good QB's and a compliment on the other side, he's double teamed alot.

another interesting thing to see is will Porter be playing in the first game of the season? Seeing he pleaded guilty and Goodell making examples out of people.

Looks like he might get anywhere from 2 to 4 games depending on if Goodell got a piece the night before and is happy.

why do people always compare O-line vs O-line?

the comparrison needs to be made of Skins O-line vs. Fins D-line...advantage Fins. and Fins O-line vs. Skins D-line....i really don't know anything about the fins' oline men but lets be honest, we aer goign to be blitz the house in that first game anyway.

i don't think any offense can be successfull without a good OL. doesn't matter who your RB, QB, or WR's are because with no blocking they just end up on the IR.

i am also biased having played OL in high school.

Archived