Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

dear santa......

jaydean

dear santa claus,

i'm a little boy from south dakota, and all i want for christmas is two wins in the last two weeks of the season. you see, santa, both these teams are from texas, and while i really don't hate the texans, the fact is, they're an expansion team and i really want my skins to win that game. and after that it's the much hated, much dreaded, much despised dallas cowboys. and i know, santa, that even you don't like the cowboys. so please santa, that's all i want for christmas....even if you don't get mommy that vibrator she wants, or daddy that blow up doll he wants, please give me these two victories....

your friend, and good boy,

jay

I think it's an absolute lock that the Redskins beat Dallas in two weeks. Reason- the curse. For them to win that game would actually mean losing. Winning would hurt their draft standing. Therefore, in order for the Dallas curse to hold up the Redskins must win that game. If the Redskins lose to Dallas, the curse is thereby ended, because they will have won the race to better draft selection. Come to think of it, if they win they will break the curse as well. This is the Murphy's Law Bowl, I think.

well, we may be in a 0-10 streak, but we finally have a qb to play vs. Dallas that can deliver the big play. we haven't had that since 1999 with a healthy Brad Johnson in the opener.

quarterback play and the inability of the Redskins offense to get on the scoreboard early has been one of the downfalls during the streak.

The Cowboys defense has to respect Ramsey's arm and that opens up a lot of possibilities.

Let's face it. With both teams out of it, this game is likely to feature some trick plays and wide open gameplans.

I am sure Dallas wants to see Hutchinson throw the ball as well, which he did quite well against us the first time out.

If Bailey and Smoot would play well vs. Dallas that might help us out some too :D

Archived