Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Goodell Slams Remarks By Portis

EvoSkins

Id call it IDIOT hating. I guess the saying is true " you can take the person out of the ghetto, but you cant take the ghetto out the person"

That is right. CP and Vick are black so they must run dog fighting rings. I bet they smoke weed like Ricky Williams too. And gang fight old ladies for their purses..

Dude, you are sooo right!!

:rolleyes:

Hes underachieved as a Skin, we bit on a guy who excelled in the Broncos system, and hes one shot away on that shoulder of going down again. I do hope he has a great season and stays healthy this year so his trade value goes through the roof and unload him next year.

So the single season rushing record for this franchise is what you call underachieving? Im not defending Portis' comments but you honestly think that the guy who holds the record for this franchise as the one player who ran for the most yards in a single season out of everybody has underachieved?

Id call it IDIOT hating. I guess the saying is true " you can take the person out of the ghetto, but you cant take the ghetto out the person"

Hmmm....I got a 30 day ban for responding to a similar comment like this so I won't say anything more than this......you honestly don't sound like an intelligent person, who feels empowered hiding behind your keyboard and monitor. The end.....:cool:

talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I guess the sayin is true "you can take the the redneck out of the trailer park and place him in twin lakes, Wisconsin, but you can't take the bigot and racist remarks out of his stupid mouth."

Keep drinking that Hateraide.

ridiculas? really? The only thing "ridiculas" here is your complete lack of common sense. Honestly, what were you thinking posting this message? First, you realize football is played by football players who are competitive and play with passion and go at it as hard as they can. That's why they play at the level that they do, they didn't get there by half assing it.

Second, haven't you ever played pick up ball? I can't tell you how many countless of times i've seen people sprain an ankle or knee playin this "meaningless game". But mr. parent of the year here has the mentality that b/c its a "meaningless game" you should go at it half assed and not try your hardest. Do you realize most injuries happen when a player actually "takes it easy" on a play?

So make sure to keep up with your kids asthma medication and their athletic sports goggles and keep telling them that its okay to half ass it and that its okay to come in last.

Dude your way too involved, ITS preseason, the game doesnt count, and had he NOT chased him down, would you be calling him a 1/2 assed player, trade his non-passionate ass. NO. Settle down have little Danny get you another beer while you watch some taped game from the year before and post something before you OVER analyze it.

What?WTF does any of this have to do with the ghetto? Man, you have said and done some really stupid things recently, but this takes the cake.

I would really like to call you some names right now, but your stupid statements spoke louder than I ever could have. Plus, I respect the rules here too much and don't want to be banned.

Even though I think that the mods would make an exception in this ridiculous case. But I'm not taking the chance. :D

talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I guess the sayin is true "you can take the the redneck out of the trailer park and place him in twin lakes, Wisconsin, but you can't take the bigot and racist remarks out of his stupid mouth."

Keep drinking that Hateraide.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

So the single season rushing record for this franchise is what you call underachieving? Im not defending Portis' comments but you honestly think that the guy who holds the record for this franchise as the one player who ran for the most yards in a single season out of everybody has underachieved?
If you judge his whole WASH carrer on one season, NO I guess not.

Dude your way too involved, ITS preseason, the game doesnt count, and had he NOT chased him down, would you be calling him a 1/2 assed player, trade his non-passionate ass. NO. Settle down have little Danny get you another beer while you watch some taped game from the year before and post something before you OVER analyze it.

Dude, portis did what anyone else in that situation would do from instinct. It was unlucky he got hurt on a freak accident. You are saying he should have just watched the defense score. Preseason game or not, thats what anyone would do.

You want him shipped out b/c he said he shouldn't have been in, much like other franchise players skipped out on preseason snaps. You want the franchise's all time leading rusher shipped out b/c he was pissed he got hurt. What kind of fan are you?

That is right. CP and Vick are black so they must run dog fighting rings. I bet they smoke weed like Ricky Williams too. And gang fight old ladies for their purses..

Dude, you are sooo right!!

:rolleyes:

Whos stereotyping now, I never mentioned their race, last I saw, the ghetto holds all races. Its a fact alot of players come out of that environment, and when they get paid, they move out but the mentallity stays. I cant help it that when you listen to either Vick or CP, they sound like dumb "jocks"

Whos stereotyping now, I never mentioned their race, last I saw, the ghetto holds all races. Its a fact alot of players come out of that environment, and when they get paid, they move out but the mentallity stays. I cant help it that when you listen to either Vick or CP, they sound like dumb "jocks"

and by "jocks" you really mean...??

He was being sarcastic.....:doh:

And plus, not only black people fight dogs. I know spanish people that do it too.:D

:wave:

If Portis wasnt given his God ginvin abilities, Id go to Vegas and put ALL my money on him standing on a corner selling dime bags to get those 20" chrome rims.

I think you forgot about this comment that you made. Just thought that I would remind you. You are welcome.

As for me stereotyping? In case you hadn't noticed.. which I am not shocked at all because you do lack the brain power to process something so damned simple, that I had a rolling eyes smilie at the end of that post. In jest of you and your incredible smarts.

PS.. You are my hero. :point2sky

If you judge his whole WASH carrer on one season, NO I guess not.

Okay, every season he hasn't been injured he has rushed for over 1,300 yards. In 2005 while on his way to the club record 1,516 rushing yards, he carried us to 5 straight victories to make the playoffs.

When crunch time came down the stretch Clinton ran 27 times for 136 yards against St. Louis, 26 times for 106 yards against Arizona, 23 times for 112 yards against Dallas 27 times for 108 yards against New York, 27 times for 112 yards against Philadelphia. In these 5 straight wins he logged 6 touchdowns.

Overall the Redskins are 13-2 when Clinton Portis runs for over 100 yards in a game.

This is in 2 full seasons and one by injury which he got by making a play he is expected to make in a football game, not a stupid play.

Why is he a disappointment other than the fact that you don't like his recent display of ignorance?

Also, I would like to point out that I find it ironic that the guy who is judging Portis' whole Washington career on things he has said off the field is saying anything about using one season to define his career in Washington. At least I am talking about his playing ability and not dumb things he said to the media.

Archived