Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predictfinalscoreofeaglesgm.

Japhy

17-13 Skins. Getting ready to leave for Philly. Was hoping when my wife got me these tickets at the beginning of the year that this would be for all the marbles and it would definetly be the last home game at the Vet! Oh well.:rolleyes:

Still should be a good time and for those who are interested I'll give my take on the festivities when I get back Monday.:pint:

Skins by forfeit. In an effort to show the fans of Philly how much Lavar has hated the Vet. He rips off Feely's helmet with his head still in it and pulls a Kyle Turley and tosses it into the stands. The rest of the Eagles flee in terror.:evil: :asta: :finger: Good riddance to a big pile of crap.

But i may have some deeper issues to deal with.:laugh:

Originally posted by Steve Y

Skins by forfeit. In an effort to show the fans of Philly how much Lavar has hated the Vet. He rips off Feely's helmet with his head still in it and pulls a Kyle Turley and tosses it into the stands. The rest of the Eagles flee in terror.:evil: :asta: :finger: Good riddance to a big pile of crap.

But i may have some deeper issues to deal with.:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao:

Eagles are good? compared to who? the NFC East? yes. The AFC East? They might be in last place in that Division. AFC West? Same story. NFC North? 2nd place.

Big Fish in a little pond. Try beating a AFC team.....this might be shocking news but if you made it to the Superbowl....you'd have to play one of those teams and it won't be Houston......it'll be a better team than Indy and Manning with his Perfect QB rating in the Vet.

Originally posted by Bufford

Eagles are good? compared to who? the NFC East? yes. The AFC East? They might be in last place in that Division. AFC West? Same story. NFC North? 2nd place.

Big Fish in a little pond. Try beating a AFC team.....this might be shocking news but if you made it to the Superbowl....you'd have to play one of those teams and it won't be Houston......it'll be a better team than Indy and Manning with his Perfect QB rating in the Vet.

OK, you're right, the Eagles aren't good. They just got lucky...10 times.

Originally posted by Bufford

you get almost 8 free wins from a crappy division. Then you lose to Jax, Tenn and Indy?

The Eags also handed two of the NFC's best teams big losses. Every team has let downs during the regular season. And two of their losses were to potential playoff teams.

The Jacksonville and Tennessee games were poorly coached. The Indy game was just a fluke. Everyone's so convinced that the AFC teams are better... the Raiders lost 4 in a row, the Dolphins and Chargers are inconsistant... please, I know you all hate the Eagles, but get real, they are capable of handling any team in the NFL.

:pint:

I know you love the Eagles but they proved they aren't capable of handling even an above Average QB in Manning. How do you let a guy come into your house and have a perfect QB rating and then say they can handle anybody? I think they couldn't handle Gannon.

this weekend, after watching this game....watch the Oakland/Miami one or whoever the Jets are playing....or Denver. Its different.

Originally posted by THiTo48

those funny little Iggle fans... ya know, what o what will they ever do if god-forbid the Iggles don't win the superbowl? i mean wouldn't that be like having sex and stopping *just* short? i don't know how they could handle it...

Better than not gett laid at all... missing the playoffs must be hard to stomache...

:pint:

Archived