Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bram Weinstein is an insufferable douchebag.

NattyLight

Weinstein is bad and I hate the way he will sometimes just rip his guests after he gets off of the phone with them, but I'd listen to him all day over Colin Cowherd. Cowherd is just such an idiot. He likes to see his opinions as facts and he thinks everyone that doesn't agree with him is horribly horribly wrong.

I listened to his show one time and it was after the Colts Patriots regular season game in which the Colts won pretty convincingly. During the show he goes on this rant about how he knew the Colts were going to win and it doesn't mean that they're better than the Patriots, he said it was because Belicek doesn't care about Regular Season games, he cares about the big one. Colts fans were calling in trying to convince him that the Colts had proved something in that game but he was like "no, Tom Brady is better than Peyton Manning and that's that." That was like his whole arguement. "Colts always win in the regular season, Tom Brady is Better than Manning, and New England is still the best team until somebody knocks them off." I guess Colin didn't realize that the Patriots didn't win the Super Bowl in 2005.

He's just dumb, I can't even listen to him anymore because he's so stubborn and smug. It should really be a requirement that if you're hosting a nationally syndicated call-in show, you can't be a jackass about EVERYTHING and you can't be extremely biased. He's a Patriots fan because they win so much despite being from Washington(state) and not being a Patriots fan before they started winning. Guy is just a dumbass.

Archived