Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great Deals at Fedex on Draft Day

xavmit

I could have gotten tailgate club tickets in section 119 with Green parking. Is Green available again? I thought there was a waitlist for Green? At least that was what one of the account executives told me on the club level.

Low 40-50 yard line club seats were 4400 each. I don't know if this is good or bad. I thought they were in the 5k range each.

The Hall of Fame store had hundreds of Ramsey jerseys for $5 each. I think they were the "replica" ones but still...only $5 each.

Hey Mark the Homer,

They did, in fact, have lots of game Reebok jerseys. Usually the no name guys though. I didn't see any addidas ones at all. These are the ones with the year and the size behind the neck in a rectangular patch sewn in. I think you had mentioned that they no longer carried these.

I could have gotten tailgate club tickets in section 119 with Green parking. Is Green available again? I thought there was a waitlist for Green? At least that was what one of the account executives told me on the club level.

Low 40-50 yard line club seats were 4400 each. I don't know if this is good or bad. I thought they were in the 5k range each..

Yeah, at one point they were only giving out red parking with tailgate club. I guess they have a few green openings at the moment.

$4400 for sidelines clubs is a little higher than last year, I think. Last year they were around $8500 PER PAIR for sidelines clubs with club parking, while endzone clubs were around $5,000 or so PER PAIR, with club parking. I'm surprised Snyder would raise the prices while at the same time trying to fill all those newly empty seats this year.

Hey Mark the Homer,

They did, in fact, have lots of game Reebok jerseys. Usually the no name guys though. I didn't see any addidas ones at all. These are the ones with the year and the size behind the neck in a rectangular patch sewn in. I think you had mentioned that they no longer carried these.

Okay. Was it a draft day sale, or are the gamers just sitting in the stadium store every day now? Thanks.

MTH,

I don't know if they are always there or not. I know two years ago for both the spring tent sale and the draft day event they had the game jerseys...although at the time they were the addidas ones.

This year the "tent" was actually inside in the concourse area. The game jerseys were behind a counter to the left as you enter from the outside of the stadium past the kids area of the store. In addition they had a rack to the right of this counter that you could browse on your own.

Again, most players I could not place.

They were pricey though. $175.00 for old practice squad players up to $575.00 for a player still on the roster. Saw a Samuels. Other than that no big names that I could find.

i thikn i could have saw u and talked to u and said asked you whether they had any current players besides the red head ethan?

i got a 70th anniversary todd franz gamer (i know franz??!!??) it was in the cheapest category of the jerseys and i figured the 70th jersey's will not be a round much longer, it will be a nice collector's item, plus it is #27, smoot's new number so it was a nice number to pick from

Archived