Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I trust New England's scouts

mardi gras skin

And it seem like they were showing some interest in our boy Sartz

http://patriots.scout.com/2/638747.html?refid=400

You had a pretty impressive Pro Day performance. What teams have been talking to you and what kind of buzz has there been?

I had a private workout with the Patriots. Their west coast scout and linebacker coach came out here, so it was pretty fun to go out there and run around a little bit with the Patriots. I’ve been chatting with Matt Cassel a little bit throughout this process.

Maybe we reached on him a little like all the wanna be GM's seem to think. Or maybe, the sharpest scouting team in the NFL saw the same thing in Sartz that Gibbs and company did.

It's hard to call anybody a reach in the fourth round IMO. At this pont if you can get someone that can fill a spot in rounds 4-7, you did a great job

it's tough to call a fourth rounder a reach- really, were there tons of guys available that would be guaranteed to make roster spots?

It's hard to call anybody a reach in the fourth round IMO. At this pont if you can get someone that can fill a spot in rounds 4-7, you did a great job

it's tough to call a fourth rounder a reach- really, were there tons of guys available that would be guaranteed to make roster spots?

What do you think about guys that went in the 5th round?? :D

I watched Dallas play at SC and he seemed to be a good one . . . and knowing that the Patriots had done some significant scouting on this guy makes me feel even better. (I know, its sad that we fans have to be reassured by the Pats . . . but when you continuously find talent, I guess you earn that role of being the standard)

Great find Mardi Gras

i think the blades pickup was great for us, id love to have two 6th rounders on our d contributing this year. and if this sartz kid turns out nicely, we're gonna have some solid on D from this group.

the palmer pick is whatever, and the TE we picked up is 25 already, and its not like he dropped out of med school.

Ecker did a 2 year mission before college - don't dog him out if you do not know the facts.

Nice find, except OM all ready had it covered in this thread yesterday.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197286&page=2&pp=15

http://usc.scout.com/2/638319.html

You had a pretty impressive Pro Day performance. What teams have been talking to you and what kind of buzz has there been?

I had a private workout with the Patriots. Their west coast scout and linebacker coach came out here, so it was pretty fun to go out there and run around a little bit with the Patriots. I’ve been chatting with Matt Cassel a little bit throughout this process. You hear stuff all the time about whether you’re moving up or down in the draft, but I really try not to pay attention to that. What matters is if a team or a coach likes you out there, and that’s

what counts.

Archived