Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grindhouse comes out today

headexplode

Great movie!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Definitely worth seeing

Planet Terror was just a fun movie. Death Proof was a little slow, but had one of the best endings I've seen in a long time :laugh:

The trailers were beyond great!!

"DON'T" lol!! :laugh:

I liked it. I liked Planet Terror more than Death Proof but loved the ending of Death Proof- 2nd story. Actually the 2nd story, even though it was a little slow until the car chase; was better than the first story of Death Proof.

Of course, who doesn't love the open credits of Planet Terror.

I saw it on Saturday. Planet Terror was hilarious and over-the-top gory--which I loved (like the guy who collected testicles in a bag). Just a straight-up zombie movie with lots of ass shots and great one-liners ("It's a no-brainer.") Death Proof was good, but no where near as good as Planet Terror. There's just too much "bad-girl" dialog that would've been funny if it didn't take up so much of the movie. Less talk, more kill is my philosophy. Still, really hot women, Kurt Russel as a hilariously creepy stuntman, murder, mayhem, car chases, there's not too much more you could ask for from a movie. Of course, with the "Prevues" before and in-between the movies add to the experience. I haven't had this much fun at the movies since Kill Bill 2.

Archived