Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Broncos, Bly agree on extension

phatSkins27

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/03/28/bly.broncos.ap/index.html

DENVER (AP) -- The Denver Broncos agreed to terms Wednesday on a contract extension with cornerback Dre Bly, obtained earlier this month from the Detroit Lions.

Details were not released.

Bly, 29, had a year left on his contract when he was traded to Denver in exchange for running back Tatum Bell and offensive lineman George Foster.

Denver also got a sixth-round pick and Detroit got a fifth-round pick.

Bly has 33 career interceptions, the fourth-most in the league since 1999. He has returned five interceptions for touchdowns in his career.

Copyright 2007 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

1.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this means all the Dre Bly/Broncos draft trade talk that went on is all for not. I know we were talking to the bears but i was still hopefull about the Dre Bly/Draft pick scenario......so I hope this also means we keep Shawn Springs!

:logo:

Instead of bashing you for posting this, I'll just explain to you what you should have done. :doh:

Anything that isn't Redskins news goes in the "Around the NFL" section. Also, before posting, you should do a search to see if it has been posted already. That news is a couple of weeks old.

There, being helpful instead of critical is much better.

']Instead of bashing you for posting this' date=' I'll just explain to you what you should have done. :doh:

Anything that isn't Redskins news goes in the "Around the NFL" section. Also, before posting, you should do a search to see if it has been posted already. That news is a couple of weeks old.

There, being helpful instead of critical is much better.[/quote']

:applause: I was thinking the exact same thing as I was reading this thread. People need to be a bit more respectful of each other. After all, are we not all here for the same reason.

']Instead of bashing you for posting this' date=' I'll just explain to you what you should have done. :doh:

There, being helpful instead of critical is much better.[/quote']

Good job Tom !

:applause: :notworthy :applause:

Archived